I'll say Megalaudis takes out Lee

Hammerlock3

The Lee Megaludis match was pretty good.  Both were after it.   It just appeared to me that Lee was in control almost the entire match.   That said, Megaludis is really good and I expect if he makes it to OTTs he will be a force.   I'm sure he learned from this match as well as Lee.   Lee allowed his back to be exposed more than I would have expected.   There is a question whether he initiated some of this but I think he needs to work on that.

The leg lace defense of Megaludis was great.  I haven't seen anyone get torqued on like that since Joe Williams defended a leg lace and must have broken some of his bones.   I can't remember who had it on him but he would not go over.   I saw it in person so it must have been at US Nationals in Vegas one of those long years ago.   I only have seen one WTT and Zero OTTs in person.   So it wasn't one of those.  

mspart

• Fire 1

On 11/20/2023 at 12:48 PM, CHROMEBIRD said:

"Coasting" is a fair description. He was never in danger of losing and didn't have to push himself more than he needed to in order to win, which might explain the lackluster defense against Mega's leg attacks. That ankle pick was pretty sweet, though.

Certainly red-faced and much slower. I would suggest that if he wasn't gassed the line was inching towards or on "E." You still got a couple miles, but you better hurry up and refuel. I say this because when Spencer gets tired, he makes mistakes and is more prone to ending up on his back. That happened in this match. 

• Fire 1

13 hours ago, ILLINIWrestlingBlog said:

Certainly red-faced and much slower. I would suggest that if he wasn't gassed the line was inching towards or on "E." You still got a couple miles, but you better hurry up and refuel. I say this because when Spencer gets tired, he makes mistakes and is more prone to ending up on his back. That happened in this match. 

Never has anything so preposterous been said in the history of ever...

Also... ahem...

LightLookingLee.thumb.png.82d4560f6d824dc5c5df96da8300329f.png

• Fire 2

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

• 2 weeks later...