Any of You Left Wing Morons Have An Electric Car?

Husker_Du

10 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Hmmmm..... dangerously close to contradictory ideas here. 

Also, the idea that the scientific community profit motive in any way compares with fossil fuel industry's profit motive is laughable. 

Exactly.  The petroleum producers have provided products that allowed for the greatest improvement of lifestyle and life expectancy in history.  Without them, we’d still be walking on streets that smelled like horse manure.  

Look up anti-industrialization.  

• Fire 1

4 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

So by current count I see no Morons and one gigantic douchebag. 

Holy Moly!  In just one week I've seen sewer systems get attacked and now douche bags.  As a collective group we should all appreciate sanitary systems that improve the quality of the things we love!

• Fire 1
  • Haha 2

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

14 hours ago, VakAttack said:

Also, the idea that the scientific community profit motive in any way compares with fossil fuel industry's profit motive is laughable. 

Well the fuel industry is supposed to make profit and the University scientific community is not, so there is that.  🙄

2 minutes ago, ionel said:

Well the fuel industry is supposed to make profit and the University scientific community is not, so there is that.  🙄

If you were running a property insurance company operating in the Gulf Coast region would you jack your premium prices up?  Why or why not?  Would you continue insuring  coastal properties barely above tide?  Why or why not?

1 hour ago, PortaJohn said:

Holy Moly!  In just one week I've seen sewer systems get attacked and now douche bags.  As a collective group we should all appreciate sanitary systems that improve the quality of the things we love!

Are you aware of the dumpster fire over on the international board? 

15 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

If you were running a property insurance company operating in the Gulf Coast region would you jack your premium prices up?  Why or why not?  Would you continue insuring  coastal properties barely above tide?  Why or why not?

Let me think about that ... 🤔 ... yeah don't think I said anything about the insurance business.

6 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

So by current count I see no Morons and one gigantic douchebag. 

congrats on (on this topic) not being a moron.

as far as douchebag, don't point the finger at me. it's the left that jamming this hoax down your throats. 

TBD

2 minutes ago, ionel said:

Let me think about that ... 🤔 ... yeah don't think I said anything about the insurance business.

The question is to determine which side of this argument you would land if you were neutral and your future rested on your decision.  That is most of us.

1 hour ago, Husker_Du said:

congrats on (on this topic) not being a moron.

as far as douchebag, don't point the finger at me. it's the left that jamming this hoax down your throats. 

Relax, don’t let your conscience guilt you into thinking I was talking about you. After all….I did say ‘gigantic’. 

So I lost track, did any left wing moron cop to owning an EV on this forum?   Or was the question not clear?  Maybe its that no one wants to be identified as a left wing moron.  

For the record, I don't own an EV.   If I went that direction, it would be a hybrid so I could easily get recharged quickly and continue my trip. 

mspart

10 minutes ago, mspart said:

So I lost track, did any left wing moron cop to owning an EV on this forum?   Or was the question not clear?  Maybe its that no one wants to be identified as a left wing moron.  

For the record, I don't own an EV.   If I went that direction, it would be a hybrid so I could easily get recharged quickly and continue my trip. 

mspart

think Du had some till EV

23 minutes ago, mspart said:

mspart

I liked the practical design of the Chevy Volt.  Market didn't like it as much, it appears.