Is Aaron Brooks too short for 197?

Jimmy Cinnabon

On 10/26/2023 at 1:59 PM, ionel said:

There were several 6'4, 6'8 think even a 7' on that team, maybe even no one under 5'11.  Betting any on these here boards would look short.

Sure but kinda my point. Tall people tend to do other sports like baseball, basketball, and football while wrestlers in general are kind of on the short side. 

like even at 5’8 or 5’9 it’s not like brooks has to beat a bunch of 6’2+ guys. He may face a couple an inch or two bigger at the ncaa tourney which won’t be a problem for him at all 

just my opinion 

48 minutes ago, FearTheTurtle said:

Sure but kinda my point. Tall people tend to do other sports like baseball, basketball, and football while wrestlers in general are kind of on the short side. 

like even at 5’8 or 5’9 it’s not like brooks has to beat a bunch of 6’2+ guys. He may face a couple an inch or two bigger at the ncaa tourney which won’t be a problem for him at all 

just my opinion 

Turtles are short, what can I say.  😉

• Haha 1

This is a good example of "tall man syndrome" - something that infects tiny minds who are obsessed with their balls.(read Basketeball types here)

Weight is the determining factor in wrestling, not height. Tall and rangy, shorter & built like a fireplug - all have won and it won't change.

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.