Tommy Tuberville - Alabama, get off your a**

GreatWhiteNorth

Just now, Offthemat said:

The racist accusations are outrageously inaccurate, inflammatory, and unsupportable.   Universities across the country are segregating themselves, while faculties are overwhelmingly dimocrat.  Why is that?  

Conservatives in general, and those who want to Make America Great Again, favor independence, self reliance, and personal responsibility, not the soft bigotry of low expectations.  Read some Thomas Sowell, Bob Woodson, and Wilfred Reilly to gain perspective on the state of racial relations.  

With regards to Trump, dig up any propaganda you can find;  I’m going to listen to his longtime friend Hershel Walker, and Dr. Ben Carson and the deceased Herman Cain when they say he’s not bigoted or racist.  

Personal responsibility is one of the first things MAGA took from the Republicans, ultimately culminating in J6.

• Fire 1

Do any GOP use the term MAGA?  Only folks I see still using it are Biden the DEMs maybe Trump and a few select posters on these here boards.  And what about that Ultra MAGA that Biden coined.  If MAGA is a small group the Ultra must only be Trumps best friends.  But does Trump even have friends ... 🤔 ... well there is Ban and obviously TitleIX cause he loves all serial sex offenders.  If you don't like the term then please stop using it!  🤨

• Fire 1

19 hours ago, jross said:

Every person across parties that I've spoken with want...

• Quality, Affordable Healthcare
  • Fair elections
  • Money out of politics

Great. Grand. Wonderful. How about equal rights? Equal opportunity? And try not to pivot to guns because its already a right if you belong to a well regulated militia. 

You know what would be awesome...to be able to have a conversation with people that think differently and truly listen to them and not instantly assume certain things about what they believe and who they support.  People sure do love their labels and name calling...before they even listen to what they truly believe and who they truly support.  I know...I know...I do this at times as well, but I truly enjoy learning about how people think and why they think the way they do, even if in the end I don't agree, 99% of the time I do respect them and their opinion.

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Great. Grand. Wonderful. How about equal rights? Equal opportunity? And try not to pivot to guns because its already a right if you belong to a well-regulated militia. 

Everyone wants equal rights and equal opportunity.  Not everyone wants equal outcomes.  Generally speaking of course. 

2 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

You know what would be awesome...to be able to have a conversation with people that think differently and truly listen to them and not instantly assume certain things about what they believe and who they support.  People sure do love their labels and name calling...before they even listen to what they truly believe and who they truly support.  I know...I know...I do this at times as well, but I truly enjoy learning about how people think and why they think the way they do, even if in the end I don't agree, 99% of the time I do respect them and their opinion.

Ok, dum dum.

Shall we count the numbers of times I've read that from you, directed at me?

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

52 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Marxists do.  Everyone ends up equally destitute. 

Only in socialercism, ma'am, not communercism, which,  unfortunately,  has never been seen on a large scale in the history of the world. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

14 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

Ooof... except that... you know... the thing about... the posts you've made.

Kind of makes it feel less "truly."

Although I back you, at least until I get stabbed in the back the next time.

9 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Ooof... except that... you know... the thing about... the posts you've made.

Kind of makes it feel less "truly."

Although I back you, at least until I get stabbed in the back the next time.

I clearly admitted it in my post that I have done what I dislike.

And I don't understand the "stabbed in the back the next time" thing, I have no alliance to anyone as this is about expressing opinions.  Some of my best friends in the world and family members have drastically different political view points than me, but I love the all the same.  They at least don't resort to insults and name calling...well my step dad does so I like getting him riled up.