Israel Attacked

Bigbrog

i'm not comparing SA genocide to Palestine - what i'm saying (so you, 'be serious)

is that 1) no one gives a flying F what SA says. 2) they are certainly a pot calling the kettle

how you can't topic and realize that was my point is unfortunate but not surprising. 

TBD

Just now, Husker_Du said:

i'm not comparing SA genocide to Palestine - what i'm saying (so you, 'be serious)

is that 1) no one gives a flying F what SA says. 2) they are certainly a pot calling the kettle

how you can't topic and realize that was my point is unfortunate but not surprising. 

Has there been any connection made between the SA government and the 50 farmer murders? 

Did you know the rate of farm attacks has been declining for 20 years? That black farmers are also frequently attacked because the actual motivation of these killings is robbery?

Your point was stupid. You could say that the US has no standing to defend Israel because it’s repeatedly attacked muslim countries over the past 3 decades. That has far more standing than your “white genocide” conspiracy about a declining rate of farm attacks in South Africa. 

Netanyahu needs to go. Hes delusional. It's impossible to destroy the Hamas ideology. If anything, hes making them stronger with his barbaric approach. Completely incompetent and so are we for supporting him and giving them so much money and weapons.  

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, red viking said:

Netanyahu needs to go. Hes delusional. It's impossible to destroy the Hamas ideology. If anything, hes making them stronger with his barbaric approach. Completely incompetent and so are we for supporting him and giving them so much money and weapons.  

So who cares what Hamas did/does....and attack the people that were ATTACKED!!  Another antisemite!

2 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

Nobody is mad at Israel for killing Hamas fighters or people who attack soldiers. Those are legitimate combatants in an armed conflict. We're mad that for every instance like this, Israel is killing hundreds (if not thousands) of people who aren't combatants, including thousands of infants and children, by levelling Gaza.

Stop using them as human shields would be a good start 

31 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

So who cares what Hamas did/does....and attack the people that were ATTACKED!!  Another antisemite!

Yup. Anybody that disagrees with the Israeli govt policy or giving them outlandish amounts of money and weapons  is antisemitic. 

1 hour ago, Offthemat said:

Some people think Hamas is getting stronger.  Every day.  So does Hamas support Netanyahu?  #unconditionalsurrender

Lots of people over there LOVING all the new sympathy toward Palestinians and anger toward Israel. Just not the ones currently getting carpet bombed, most of which are innocent civilians 

1 hour ago, red viking said:

If you can’t destroy the Hamas ideology why wouldn’t you do what Israel is doing?  Hamas will never stand for coinciding with Jews and total destruction is their ONLY goal.  Taking a terrorist organization like Hamas to its knees needs to happen regularly and they were stupid enough to give Israel a reason to do it.  Without a healthy Israel freedom as we know it throughout the much of the world would be in jeopardy.  

15 minutes ago, red viking said:

Lots of people over there LOVING all the new sympathy toward Palestinians and anger toward Israel. Just not the ones currently getting carpet bombed, most of which are innocent civilians 

Lots of people over here loving it too.  Just proves idiots are everywhere. 

2 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Lots of people over here loving it too.  Just proves idiots are everywhere. 

Yah those would be idiots if they are happy about it. Their war is escalating because of Israel's brutal civilian targeting and were getting dragged into it. 

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I think there are people that just jump at the opportunity to use the word anti-semite, whether its fits or not.  Kinda like using 'racism' when there is not racism, it devalues the impact of true racism.

I think there are people on here that don't provide anything to the topic at hand or the argument except to try and nitpick peoples post. 🙄

If you don't feel like UB and the new guy are being antisemitic then say it and explain why. 

To me, if someone constantly bashes Israel without any sort of shade thrown at the terrorist organization who started this whole mess, yes, that person could be considered an antisemite.  It'd be like someone constantly bashing the law enforcement groups that raided a bunch of KKK compounds after the KKK did horrific acts of violence to innocent minorities and then got in a shootout where innocent woman and kids were killed, and that person said nothing about what the KKK cowards did to deserve the raid.   Would you think that is fine, and the person bashing law enforcement isn't a racist POS?

Funny part is in theory I agree with what you said.

43 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

I think there are people on here that don't provide anything to the topic at hand or the argument except to try and nitpick peoples post. 🙄

If you don't feel like UB and the new guy are being antisemitic then say it and explain why. 

To me, if someone constantly bashes Israel without any sort of shade thrown at the terrorist organization who started this whole mess, yes, that person could be considered an antisemite.  It'd be like someone constantly bashing the law enforcement groups that raided a bunch of KKK compounds after the KKK did horrific acts of violence to innocent minorities and then got in a shootout where innocent woman and kids were killed, and that person said nothing about what the KKK cowards did to deserve the raid.   Would you think that is fine, and the person bashing law enforcement isn't a racist POS?

Funny part is in theory I agree with what you said.

A distinction between the government of Isreal and the heritage of Judiasm.   

PS-sorry @Bigbrog wasn't intending to single you out (as much as that's how it played)  just something I see a lot and feel along the same lines as with racism.  People just love to scream racism, even when it isn't involved)

Edited by WrestlingRasta
  • Fire 2

3 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I think there are people that just jump at the opportunity to use the word anti-semite, whether its fits or not.  Kinda like using 'racism' when there is not racism, it devalues the impact of true racism.

Sounds exactly like what the entire woke movement does 

• Fire 1

59 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

A distinction between the government of Isreal and the heritage of Judiasm.   

PS-sorry @Bigbrog wasn't intending to single you out (as much as that's how it played)  just something I see a lot and feel along the same lines as with racism.  People just love to scream racism, even when it isn't involved)

Agreed with this; however, their post have never once been in support of the people of Israel.  

1 hour ago, Bigbrog said:

Agreed with this; however, their post have never once been in support of the people of Israel.  

Only if you ignore what I actually say. Every critique I've said in this thread is aimed at the Israeli Government/Military. I have absolutely no problem the Israeli people. They are entitled to live happy, peaceful lives like all people on Earth.

No matter how often I say I think Hamas is bad and that 10/7 was evil, you guys just ignore it and pretend I'm calling for jihad against every jew in the world. It's absurd.

I just want the Israeli government to stop killing civilians and stop occupying land that isn't theirs. In other words, obey basic international law.

11 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

running backwards all star game GIF by NBA

You can say this all you want, but I've been consistent from the beginning. Find a post from me saying anything bad about the Israeli people or the Jewish people.

Your only move is to scream anti-Semitism like a wailing child. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

Sounds exactly like what the entire woke movement does 

Have you ever considered that you ARE just a racist zealot that accuses everyone of the things, for which, you are guilty?  

I know, psycho babble(words of truly open minded thinker), ignore me. 

Carry on. 

1 hour ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Have you ever considered that you ARE just a racist zealot that accuses everyone of the things, for which, you are guilty?  

I know, psycho babble(words of truly open minded thinker), ignore me. 

Carry on. 

Yep. Psycho babble is back.  Nice to see your pouting is ending jr. 

2 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

Only if you ignore what I actually say. Every critique I've said in this thread is aimed at the Israeli Government/Military. I have absolutely no problem the Israeli people. They are entitled to live happy, peaceful lives like all people on Earth.

No matter how often I say I think Hamas is bad and that 10/7 was evil, you guys just ignore it and pretend I'm calling for jihad against every jew in the world. It's absurd.

I just want the Israeli government to stop killing civilians and stop occupying land that isn't theirs. In other words, obey basic international law.

The way for the Israeli people to live happy peaceful lives is to rid the world of a terrorist organization.   

24 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

The way for the Israeli people to live happy peaceful lives is to rid the world of a terrorist organization.   

How well has that gone for the United States? 

Their 'defense' will cost more and more money that they don't have. Then we'll be on the hook for it. I know your stance on taking/giving handouts. Where does it end? 

Do you see any parallels or are abstract concepts, rooted in very recent history, foreign to you? Is it out of ignorance or malevolence? I doubt I'll get an honest answer. So I'll just guess ignorance. 

I'm sorry, but you'll eventually come to realize that there is no way for Israel to 'win' this conflict. Minus turning the strip to a sheet of glass. They only radicalize more people as they continue the tired tactics of the past. They will have to negotiate a cease fire and try to heal the wounds of the past or their allies will have enough and decide they cannot continue to support the nonproportional atrocities against the people of Gaza. 'But what about Israel?' They have the backing of the USA, they'll be fine. At least in the short term. Victim of bullying grows up to exact revenge on those that bullied them and now finds themselves as the bully only to have someone else rise up to challenge them. You can't be a pimp and prostitute, too. 

Does this not feel like a long and drawn out next crusade? Different people and cultures trying to win/conquer/occupy a small strip of land in west Asia. While far off governments promise money to support the effort of each side. 

When will enough be enough. 

Asgard is not a place. Its a people.