Little to no chatter about Gibson brothers flipping from Cornell to Penn State

Jimmy Cinnabon

1 hour ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Hardly a peep about this on the Cornell forums and oddly silent on this forum.  Is this not as big of a deal as I thought?

Someone else already made a thread about this.  Now you both look dumb for making two threads about the same thing.

• Fire 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, boconnell said:

Someone else already made a thread about this.  Now you both look dumb for making two threads about the same thing.

It was the same dipshit, that won't pay his debts, who also made this one:

• Haha 2

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

12 minutes ago, boconnell said:

Actually there were already 2 threads if you count the what’s PSU’s secret sauce thread, with one of the original 2 being from Cinnabons.

This is Cinnabon’s 2nd thread on the subject and 3rd in total, I think there’s been adequate discussion of it here.  I was surprised at the lack of discussion on Cornell’s forum but I’d bet some of them think it was due to academics and not a flip.

Fair amount of discussion on BWI, who seem to think this is the start of the pipeline to McCort including Bo Bassett and Jax Forrest.

But, the Gibson names may have been bigger if McCort wasn’t banned from PIAA states 

• Fire 2

4 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

@BobDole @Husker_Du Can we create a forum policy where we can poll whether or not to have an idiotic thread removed? This would be a perfect example 

Just don't ban his IP.  I have a considerably strong inkling that his for real life moniker is an actual contributor here.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

Not a fan of the non sequitur responses in Cinnabon threads. The threads are legit; the topics are on topic. There's worse threads here, there's worse comments here, and there's worse participants here. Please let's not pollute Cinnabon threads?

Edited by Iowa
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, Iowa said:

Not a fan of the non sequitur responses in Cinnabon threads. The threads are legit; the topics are on topic. There's worse threads here, there's worse comments here, and there's worse participants here. Please let's not pollute Cinnabon threads?

I defend some of Cinnabon’s threads, which would include the first Gibson thread he started.  But because of that one, I don’t see the purpose of this one other than to maybe fish for people to make cheating allegations against PSU.

• Fire 1

3 hours ago, Iowa said:

Ice water, 2 eggs, English muffin and a sausage patty.

If you can't look past the non sequitur, try some deep breaths. 

10 hours ago, Nailbender said:

Ice water, 2 eggs, English muffin and a sausage patty.

If you can't look past the non sequitur, try some deep breaths. 

Yeah the same goes for dumbasses who can't look past the Cinnabon username.

• Fire 1

I couldn't care less about Twitter. This just seemed as good a place as any to mention the change in some peoples view of free speech. I could also not care less about California, Fox news or MSNBC but I haven't called for anything to be shut down or declared it better now that it doesn't have any conservative voices.

I listen to a lot of view points, I just have the ability to ignore the stupid ones without getting excited or expecting others to agree with me.

Edited by Nailbender

The pattern in Cinnabon threads has nothing to do with freedom, speech, opinions. People come in here and they say nonsense even though it's Cinnabon's own thread. People quoting book passages and changing the topic to breakfast foods has nothing to do with """viewpoints""". If you don't like Cinnabon threads then just sit out from them. The threads he/she creates are legit. I'd rather read an unhijacked Cinnabon thread than Cornell fans' and Virginia Tech fans' comments, which, invariably, center on the one big name on their respective teams.

The hijacking of Cinnabon threads has got nothing to do with freedom, man. It's just plain inconsiderate.

You're free to dislike Cinnabon's involvement in this forum. Please don't clutter perfectly good threads.

Edited by Iowa

1 hour ago, Iowa said:

The pattern in Cinnabon threads has nothing to do with freedom, speech, opinions. People come in here and they say nonsense even though it's Cinnabon's own thread. People quoting book passages and changing the topic to breakfast foods has nothing to do with """viewpoints""". If you don't like Cinnabon threads then just sit out from them. The threads he/she creates are legit. I'd rather read an unhijacked Cinnabon thread than Cornell fans' and Virginia Tech fans' comments, which, invariably, center on the one big name on their respective teams.

The hijacking of Cinnabon threads has got nothing to do with freedom, man. It's just plain inconsiderate.

You're free to dislike Cinnabon's involvement in this forum. Please don't clutter perfectly good threads.

Did you have a pastry for breakfast today?

15 hours ago, Iowa said:

This time I really did screw up. My post wasn't even meant for this thread!! Bwahhaaaa!

If you enjoy Cinnabon's content. You can have it.

10 hours ago, Nailbender said:

This time I really did screw up. My post wasn't even meant for this thread!! Bwahhaaaa!

If you enjoy Cinnabon's content. You can have it.

Not a Cinnabon fan here but the constant mention of him not paying his debts from a year ago, or the nonsensical rambling on his threads, is way worse than him not paying his debts. Bottom line is he's not gonna pay or even acknowledge that he owes the money so all of the noise is for nothing except everyone else has to see it. I'd say from now on don't bet random strangers on the internet and expect to be paid. Just my opinion, just wish we could move on from it. Also, at the mat.com he was on my ignore list.

• Fire 1