2023 World Wrestling tournament...

D3 for LU

10 hours ago, bnwtwg said:

@LJB or @Husker_Du some elaboration would be swell. I heard grumblings about weighins but honestly equated it to whining…

Now you’re throwing shots at Serbia/Micic…

Happy to be convinced otherwise. Here’s to Micic weighing 74 tomorrow morning and 79 at match time… 🥇👑

image.thumb.png.33fb1263c7fd1643f1fe8acd0f19f9ec.png

LBJ is always making wild claims and touting his "insider" knowledge, but never provides anything to back it up or even elaborate on his claims. You just have to trust him. His claims against Micic are despicable unless he can back it up. (I fully agree with him on Taylor's smarminess, however.)

• Fire 1

Ok. Mus with TD.  mus with a big 4 pointer.  Otoguru stunned?  Sits out of bounds.  Won’t get up.  Ref calls injury time.  Coach and trainer come out.  Trainer is like … I don’t know what is wrong.  Ref telling Oto to stand up.  Won’t.  Eventually does.  Ref tells oto to go into par terre.  Oto saying something.  Japan coach won’t get off mat.  Coach gets yellow card.  Oto won’t go down.  Goes to head table and pleads some case.  They say get your freaking ass to the middle of mat.  He says no.  Lowers his knee pads and forfeits.

Someone pls explain what happened here.

Just now, Dark Energy said:

Ok. Mus with TD.  mus with a big 4 pointer.  Otoguru stunned?  Sits out of bounds.  Won’t get up.  Ref calls injury time.  Coach and trainer come out.  Trainer is like … I don’t know what is wrong.  Ref telling Oto to stand up.  Won’t.  Eventually does.  Ref tells oto to go into par terre.  Oto saying something.  Japan coach won’t get off mat.  Coach gets yellow card.  Oto won’t go down.  Goes to head table and pleads some case.  They say get your freaking ass to the middle of mat.  He says no.  Lowers his knee pads and forfeits.

Someone pls explain what happened here.

Man I missed that. I thought when he was patting the mat he was calling the bodylock takedown a fall. 

• Fire 1