2023 World Wrestling tournament...

D3 for LU

Is it my understanding that the UWW site is now paywalled?

I'm still getting that error message in trying to see the brackets on FLO... goes right to the message w/ no recourse other than 'x''ing out of there.

Other than the FLO stream, of which I've no problem watching, I'm flying blind here.

(Sucks to be me! 🙄 )

D3

11 minutes ago, D3 for LU said:

Is it my understanding that the UWW site is now paywalled?

I'm still getting that error message in trying to see the brackets on FLO... goes right to the message w/ no recourse other than 'x''ing out of there.

Other than the FLO stream, of which I've no problem watching, I'm flying blind here.

(Sucks to be me! 🙄 )

D3

It's not paywalled it's just overwhelmed with traffic. Poor server selection for those heavy bracket PDFs

• Fire 1

i am an idiot on the internet

Ramos went from down 0-4 to 4-4 with criteria with :32 left. Pedro Ceballos finally gassed out but honestly Ramos looked bad the whole match until he finally started working with a minute to go. He should have pulled away much earlier considering he was going against a 50 year old who hasn't done anything since losing the bronze match to Sharifov 7 years ago.

• Fire 1

Carlos Izquierdo just took out Reichmuth with a huge F2B with :10 left! Both medal contenders with the right (lucky) draw, just more proof how unforgiving worlds brackets can be. That was a fun match.

Akgul will smash on B, Zare on deck on B, American Jovan Smith on C, Parris in the hole on B

Edited by bnwtwg
  • Fire 1

5 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

Ramos went from down 0-4 to 4-4 with criteria with :32 left. Pedro Ceballos finally gassed out but honestly Ramos looked bad the whole match until he finally started working with a minute to go. He should have pulled away much earlier considering he was going against a 50 year old who hasn't done anything since losing the bronze match to Sharifov 7 years ago.

Just caught the end of that match... nice comeback for Ramos.

D3

• Fire 1

FWIW, if you go to Flo's team standings, click on USA, then click on one of the active wrestlers, you'll see the number of their next match, which will tell you the assigned mat; looking at the upcoming matches will tell you how many matches to go on that mat.  E.g., Vito's next match is bout 113, and mat D is currently on 102.  

YMMV.

4 minutes ago, BigRedFan said:

FWIW, if you go to Flo's team standings, click on USA, then click on one of the active wrestlers, you'll see the number of their next match, which will tell you the assigned mat; looking at the upcoming matches will tell you how many matches to go on that mat.  E.g., Vito's next match is bout 113, and mat D is currently on 102.  

YMMV.

... yummy V?

D3

5 minutes ago, BigRedFan said:

YMMV.

= 11 matches

x 9 minutes per match avg

= 99 minutes. Blegh.

• Fire 1

Mason with the quickest (and I think only tech) amongst the top contenders. Akgul and Zare had full six-minute matches. Petro still to wrestle. 

Question for the board: What is 125 kg in light years? Second question: If you have two heavyweights who weigh exactly 125 kg, but one is from the USA and one is from Mexico, who has the most energy? 

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, ILLINIWrestlingBlog said:

Petro losing two - one at the break versus Cambodia. 

First, right on, Cambodia. Second, right on CAMBODIA! 

Well?

There's gotta be a third somewhere.

Okay, that was quick. Petro now up 9-2. 

... there's the third.

D3

Edited by D3 for LU
  • Fire 1