9/11 Conspiracies

Husker_Du

2 hours ago, jross said:

That we were screwed by the CIA again?  That they should be torn into little pieces and scattered to the wind?  The Saudis are claiming it was just a small rogue element in their gov’t that had been turned a blind eye to that sponsored part of the operation.  But it’s all been taken care of, now. 

Edited by Offthemat

23 minutes ago, jross said:

It is reason to question the narratives.

It’s a little late for questions.   Harry Truman in the WaPo December 22, 1963; one month to the day after the JFK assassination:

But there are now some searching questions that need to be answered. I, therefore, would like to see the CIA be restored to its original assignment as the intelligence arm of the President, and that whatever else it can properly perform in that special field—and that its operational duties be terminated or properly used elsewhere.”

The complete letter:

https://www.garynorth.com/public/21814.cfm

• Clown 1

52 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

The complete letter:

https://www.garynorth.com/public/21814.cfm

For some time I have been disturbed by the way CIA has been diverted from its original assignment. It has become an operational and at times a policy-making arm of the Government. This has led to trouble and may have compounded our difficulties in several explosive areas.

I never had any thought that when I set up the CIA that it would be injected into peacetime cloak and dagger operations.

Shut it down.

Was this a controlled demolition too?  How do you expect a building to collapse?

1. Osama Bin Laden says he's going to attack the U.S. and does so repeatedly overseas.  
2. There is video of both airplanes hitting the buildings. Thousands of eye witnesses saw it happen.  People got on those planes and never were seen again. 
3. Osama Bin Laden takes credit for the attacks.
4. Somehow people still think it was a controlled demolition and CIA coverup? 

If this is a conspiracy, that means Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump, and many others are all in on it. Wouldn't Trump have blown the lid on this thing the second he took office? I don't get how people can see just how incompetent the CIA repeatedly is (no WMDs in Iraq, Bay of Pigs, can't control regime change in Latin America), and yet still believe they have the miraculous power to pull off the greatest conspiracy in the history of earth that involves all the news channels and thousands of witnesses lying. 

Edited by billyhoyle
  • Fire 1

19 hours ago, billyhoyle said:

Wouldn't Trump have blown the lid on this thing the second he took office?

It would have happened before Inmate # PO1135809 came into reign. 

Conspiratorial thinking is almost automatically debunked by realizing that SOMEONE is going to blow the whistle. This would have happened long before Inmate # PO1135809.

Edited by Ban Basketball

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!