Twitter is better

jross

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I wonder how many of those views were like me.  "okay I'll see what this looks like"........ten seconds later......"Yeah he hasn't learned anything, still trash" and move on.   

We'll see if those numbers are sustainable.

I personally don't like Tucker anymore but statements like this always crack me up...you'll see if the numbers are sustainable??  So disingenuous...the guy has had amazing ratings consistently.  He was No. 2 in 2022 and No. 1 in 2021 for crying out loud.  But hey, don't let facts and reality stand in the way of your narrative.

5 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

I personally don't like Tucker anymore but statements like this always crack me up...you'll see if the numbers are sustainable??  So disingenuous...the guy has had amazing ratings consistently.  He was No. 2 in 2022 and No. 1 in 2021 for crying out loud.  But hey, don't let facts and reality stand in the way of your narrative.

Was that (his ratings standings) before or after he was fired from Fox, and tapes released showing that he absolutely knows the trash he spews are lies? (speaking of facts and reality being in your way)

Your own comment shows the start of the decline. (I don't like Tucker anymore; #1 in '21 to #2 in '22)   My guess, disingenuous or no, is that the decline will continue.  We'll see if they hold up.

Edited by WrestlingRasta

8 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

"public forum"... that is quite a contribution from the antagonistic and creatively challenged.

I was wrong. It appears you can't do better than that. I had higher hopes for you. Set the bar, and you find a way under it.

adorable...

i could remind you of a thread where you decided to take another weak attempt at me just a few eeks ago...

or how about the pm after one begging for the bad man to stop...

i do like this new self righteous version...

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Was that (his ratings standings) before or after he was fired from Fox, and tapes released showing that he absolutely knows the trash he spews are lies? (speaking of facts and reality being in your way)

Your own comment shows the start of the decline. (I don't like Tucker anymore; #1 in '21 to #2 in '22)   My guess, disingenuous or no, is that the decline will continue.  We'll see if they hold up.

Shhhh....a little secrete, ALL of the major network news "shows" spew trash and lies...ALL of them!!  Another instance of facts and reality getting in your way if you don't believe this.

And if you think going from #1 to #2 is a notable decline and why he was fired, then wow, and yes, again you are choosing to let your narrative get in the way of facts and reality.  But hey...you are intitled to your own opinion and narrative.

Back to Tucker...I stopped watching him, well and news in general, about 5 years ago (I visit multiple news sites online to get my "news").  He got too extreme for me.  In my opinion, he went from fact-based arguments and calling people out, to sensationalization of topics and going to the far extreme to pick arguments and try and make people look bad.

Just now, Bigbrog said:

Shhhh....a little secrete, ALL of the major network news "shows" spew trash and lies...ALL of them!!  Another instance of facts and reality getting in your way if you don't believe this.

And if you think going from #1 to #2 is a notable decline and why he was fired, then wow, and yes, again you are choosing to let your narrative get in the way of facts and reality.  But hey...you are intitled to your own opinion and narrative.

Back to Tucker...I stopped watching him, well and news in general, about 5 years ago (I visit multiple news sites online to get my "news").  He got too extreme for me.  In my opinion, he went from fact-based arguments and calling people out, to sensationalization of topics and going to the far extreme to pick arguments and try and make people look bad.

This is the kind of entertainment I was looking for today!

Yes, "news" shows spew trash and lies.   How many of those "news" anchors had court documents and tapes revealed to the public that fully and completely defy their own on air statements, and talking about how they absolutely hate people that they go on air and get on their knees for?    If THAT happens a lot, you're right my head is in the sand.

I do think the ratings is a notable decline, although I never said notable decline.  I don't think it is a huge decline, but I would agree with a notable decline.  Why would I say this?  Because, well.....it is in fact a decline, and.....it is in fact notable.  I do however like how you took my quote of "the start of decline" and switched it to a notable decline, while at the same time using facts like "I don't like him anymore" and slipping in ratings positions to somehow push your narrative that there is no decline.

Please tell me more about realities and letting narratives get in the way.

24 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

This is the kind of entertainment I was looking for today!

Yes, "news" shows spew trash and lies.   How many of those "news" anchors had court documents and tapes revealed to the public that fully and completely defy their own on air statements, and talking about how they absolutely hate people that they go on air and get on their knees for?    If THAT happens a lot, you're right my head is in the sand.

I do think the ratings is a notable decline, although I never said notable decline.  I don't think it is a huge decline, but I would agree with a notable decline.  Why would I say this?  Because, well.....it is in fact a decline, and.....it is in fact notable.  I do however like how you took my quote of "the start of decline" and switched it to a notable decline, while at the same time using facts like "I don't like him anymore" and slipping in ratings positions to somehow push your narrative that there is no decline.

Please tell me more about realities and letting narratives get in the way.

Read whatever you want to read in what I said.  And keep on keeping on letting facts and reality get in the way...

42 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Read whatever you want to read in what I said.  And keep on keeping on letting facts and reality get in the way...

Isn’t that the deal of messages boards,  one person writes it, and other people read it?  It’s not so much that I want to read it as much as I get this little indicator on my phone and …BOOM…there it is to read. 

I’m beginning to see your confusion with this whole reality thing. 

3 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Isn’t that the deal of messages boards,  one person writes it, and other people read it?  It’s not so much that I want to read it as much as I get this little indicator on my phone and …BOOM…there it is to read. 

I’m beginning to see your confusion with this whole reality thing. 

science fiction mind blown GIF by FilmStruck

2 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

Why was he fired?

9 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Why was he fired?

I have no idea...I am sure there were several reasons...but I was not sitting in the meeting when it all went down.  Pretty sure no one in the general public knows for a fact what actually happened.  And quite frankly I don't care why he was fired and/or quit. 

To deny that he was popular and still is, is letting facts and reality get in the way of what they choose to believe.

20 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

I have no idea...I am sure there were several reasons...but I was not sitting in the meeting when it all went down.  Pretty sure no one in the general public knows for a fact what actually happened.  And quite frankly I don't care why he was fired and/or quit. 

To deny that he was popular and still is, is letting facts and reality get in the way of what they choose to believe.

More of that reality on display 

• Fire 1

47 minutes ago, LJB said:

image.png.0594ced4c18fba830f5862ff1a72cb2c.png

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Eggzactly!  The typical “Here’s what you need to know.  A few quotes and we’ll tell you what to think about it.  No need for you to watch the 10 minute video.”

Edited by Offthemat

15 hours ago, LJB said:

*I have used this word too much*...

i could remind you of a thread where you decided to take another weak attempt at me just a few eeks ago...

or how about the pm after one begging for the bad man to stop...

i do like this new self righteous version...

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Perfect. You keep being you. 

59 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Adore + able. Seems to have been caught in Bob's filter.

Maybe a chance for you to ... grow your vocabulary.

Nah…

*I have used this word too much*

On 6/7/2023 at 7:23 AM, WrestlingRasta said:

I wonder how many of those views were like me.  "okay I'll see what this looks like"........ten seconds later......"Yeah he hasn't learned anything, still trash" and move on.   

We'll see if those numbers are sustainable.

Over 105 million views to see what it looks like and if Tucker’s learned anything.