InterMat Forums v. Ban Basketball

BobDole

Does Ban Basketball owe Bob Dole $1,000?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Please render a verdict

• Yes he is guilty of all charges
    • No, he is not guilty

10 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

If you're "ignoring" me,  how'd you know I posted?

You're too obsessed to ignore me. 

A ) WTF man. STFU already.
B ) When you put someone on ignore it shows that there is a post from an ignored user.  It doesn't say who nor does it say what the message it.  It does give you the option to read it - if you want.
C ) STFU man.  WTF already.
D ) L A S T
E ) W O R D

Edit: The fact that you keep coming back proves that there are a shit tonne of keyboard warriors on this forum that live rent free in your head.  If that weren't true, you would just move on.

Edited by nhs67

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

9 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

A ) WTF man. STFU already.
B ) When you put someone on ignore it shows that there is a post from an ignored user.  It doesn't say who nor does it say what the message it.  It does give you the option to read it - if you want.
C ) STFU man.  WTF already.
D ) L A S T
E ) W O R D

Edit: The fact that you keep coming back proves that there are a shit tonne of keyboard warriors on this forum that live rent free in your head.  If that weren't true, you would just move on.

Obviously not,  but everything ok at home?

WOWZA!

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

3 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Obviously not, not maybe.  You should just pay your debts, Jimmy Jr.

Odd that you say that,  I just paid a bill last night. 

All free and clear until next month!

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

7 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Odd that you say that,  I just paid a bill last night. 

All free and clear until next month!

Odd that you claim to be SOOOO smart yet you cannot remember the shellacking you got ten years ago.  Pay your debt.

26 minutes ago, BobDole said:

Still winning the poll here, maybe Ban can get some of the Indian spammers to vote for him.

How do I get a 'Special Member' tag?

I feel I deserve one more than that guy over there who repeatedly keeps embarrassing theyself.

3 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Odd that you claim to be SOOOO smart yet you cannot remember the shellacking you got ten years ago.  Pay your debt.

Obviously,  you never read the  transcript,  as any reasonable person without a curious ax to grind would have easily seen that we never agreed on the terms of the bet.

If you can decipher it,  read JRoss' " verdict." It's perfect. 

On another level,  are you a family member of Bob Dole's? Just as you (1) have a curious obsession with me and (2) have a curious ax to grind,  one can only assume that he's a family member,  as you should be as vested in this as you are. 

Quote odd, to be generous. 

Edited by Ban Basketball

23 minutes ago, Idaho said:

Not sure where you get that....

"...even though he MAY be posting constantly"

You haven't been following. 

2 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

Obviously,  you never read the  transcript,  as any reasonable person without a curious ax to grind would have easily seen that we never agreed on the terms of the bet.

If you can decipher it,  read JRoss' " verdict." It's perfect. 

On another level,  are you a family member of Bob Dole's? Just as you (1) have a curious obsession with me and (2) have a curious ax to grind,  one can only assume that he's a family member,  as you should be as vested in this as you are. 

Quote odd, to be generous. 

(l a s t)

(w o r d)

37 minutes ago, Idaho said:

Thank you, I appreciate that compliment. 

Obviously,  your statement is more important than you know. 

8 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

How is this thread supposed to end?  Can someone fill me in?  @BobDole or @Ban Basketball Is there a final sentencing date confirmed or has Ban been tried, sentenced, and we are now in the appeals process?

It was getting pretty close, nhs said last word and got an amen then some s%#* house came along and started asking questions.  🤨