CDC announces deadly new Covid variant

headshuck

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

School in Maryland just implemented masking mandates for their elementary school...SMH...so stupid!  

Oh and Biden is wearing a mask indoors because his wife tested positive.

You just can't make this crap up....

Yes but he takes it off when in a crowded meeting room so I think we are all safe.  🤷‍♀️

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

School in Maryland just implemented masking mandates for their elementary school...SMH...so stupid!  

And she’s at the beach house. 

On 8/28/2023 at 4:09 PM, Offthemat said:

Booster chewables, one a days, and Saran Wrap masks ought to do it. 

Can't do chewables.  With Chewables there is no permanent record nor Booster Visa Passport for use in tracking submissive compliance and restricting the PureBlood Control Group from participating in society, accessing surgeries, seeing loved ones, earning a living, breathing air, etc.  Comply or Die cannot be enforced by chewables.  Convenience be damned.

3 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

None of it would seem outlandish to even make up.

You must be easily surprised. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

2 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

None of it would seem outlandish to even make up.

You must be easily surprised. 

You think it isn't outlandish to mask kids right now??  Require 3rd graders and above to wear N95's???  For the president to say he wears a mask inside because his wife tested positive isn't outlandish??  

By the way...why not actually post something with substance and your opinion versus weak ass one liners...oh that's right, because you can't...I'll wait for the I'm a "Deuce Lover" and "a 30%'er"...

• Fire 2

2 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

You think it isn't outlandish to mask kids right now??  Require 3rd graders and above to wear N95's???  For the president to say he wears a mask inside because his wife tested positive isn't outlandish??  

By the way...why not actually post something with substance and your opinion versus weak ass one liners...oh that's right, because you can't...I'll wait for the I'm a "Deuce Lover" and "a 30%'er"...

Everything ok at home?

Wowza!

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

5 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

Ban, you just posted in another thread your disdain for authoritarianism.

and yet here you are. 

Other than nowhere,  where did I reply that masks should be mandated?

7 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

Ban, you just posted in another thread your disdain for authoritarianism.

and yet here you are. 

Authoritarianism is someone else suggesting to me to do something that I don't want to do.  Even if they don't have the ability or intention of using force to compel me.  Or stating their opinion that I disagree with anywhere, anytime, in anyway, at all.

Me or people who think like me telling other people what to do even if they don't want to do it and enforcing it under the threat of loss of livelihood, property, freedom, and life itself is . . . Democracy.  Anyone who challenges this definition of authortarianism is an anti-democratic authoritarian.  Q.E.D. and Ipso Facto.

Therefore, absolutely no contradiction between the two statements made on two different threads.  Channeling my inner Humpty Dumpty and Ban here.

• Haha 1