Peter Santanello's US Border series.

Threadkilla

2 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

Self awareness is not one of your strong points.

Simply because I don't qualify as one of the 30 percenters that I speak of.

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

Just now, Bigbrog said:

LOL...you assume I actually care enough if you to get canceled or not...but keep being you Ban!

What was the pernt of your appeal to Bob then? Just curiosity, and why did you ask Bob?

Good ol wrestling cancel culture at its best. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

1 minute ago, Ban Basketball said:

What was the pernt of your appeal to Bob then? Just curiosity, and why did you ask Bob?

Good ol wrestling cancel culture at its best. 

Because it's hilarious to me that you constantly say those two things in your posts...almost like you are trying to insult people or something?  And you still haven't even said what the heck either one of those things mean??  

1 minute ago, Threadkilla said:

No,  you are much lower on the spectrum.

You would be correct, ma'am. I believe my ideological beliefs fall significantly below 30%.

Very good!

1 minute ago, Bigbrog said:

Because it's hilarious to me that you constantly say those two things in your posts...almost like you are trying to insult people or something?  And you still haven't even said what the heck either one of those things mean??  

I've did clarify Tattletale "News" for people on here.  You must have missed it, ma'am.

2 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

You spelled idiotic wrong.

No, I was never using that term,  nor did I intend to, ma'am.

You can stop now. This is tedious. Thanks.

4 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

Tattletale "News" has done a tremendous job of duping the 30 percenters into equating border encounters with border crossings.  

Encounters are actually good, as those are individuals being caught and apprehended. The fact is (you can see the graph on the same site that you used above, Pew) is that undocumented immigration numbers have been declining for several years.

With that said,  we'll happily take some here in Ioway, as we have a people shortage, which exacerbates a worker shortage.

No, encountering people breaking the law to enter the country is not good.  If you don’t have many people, you don’t need many workers.  You don’t get servants unless you pay for them, legally.  Slavery was outlawed here over 150 years ago.  If you pay enough, the workers will come.  Just ask LeDuke. 

42 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Yes, you would belong in the 0.000015 , 0.0015% of the nation.  

I think I saw it as being closer to about 1%.  Not many full-on communercicists in the good ol' USA.

32 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

No, encountering people breaking the law to enter the country is not good.  If you don’t have many people, you don’t need many workers.  You don’t get servants unless you pay for them, legally.  Slavery was outlawed here over 150 years ago.  If you pay enough, the workers will come.  Just ask LeDuke. 

Be sure to inform inmate #PO1135809 that.  That serial criminal liked to hire them there undocumenteds.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-undocumented-immigrants-trump-20190208-story.html

On 8/27/2023 at 9:35 AM, Ban Basketball said:

Simply because I don't qualify as one of the 30 percenters that I speak of.

Not many who say things like this count themselves as one of the 30 percernters.  It kind of goes with the territory. 

mspart

Or you could argues the full $100B, why worry about Ukraine's border if not taking care of ours?  

Please tell me which expired weapons system you would employ against which moving, human, non-combatant target. Would you target fighting age men primarily, or pregnant women as the bed bang for your buck? How would you conduct reconnaissance and targeting? Would you fly drones into Mexican airspace?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Fire 1

On 8/27/2023 at 1:14 AM, GreatWhiteNorth said:

The non-partisan angle is refreshing, because the problem is exactly that.

The border problem has existed for many decades. Not just D/Biden or R/Trump or D/Obama or R/Bush, etc. The problem isn't a D vs R problem - it is a border problem, and it isn't a simple one. It is an extremely tough problem. Which is why administrations from either party haven't been able to solve it.

The first step here is for us to stop lying to each other. It isn't an R vs D problem. Nobody actually wants "open" borders. Nobody. And, further, nobody has the answers in their pocket. Nobody.

We all pay taxes, and we fund the US Customs and Border Patrol nearly $4 Billion a year.

Some falsely claim our borders are being ignored - I'm pointing at "our" nearly $4 Billion expense that says otherwise.

This is a hard problem. Trying to make it an R vs D problem on top of that isn't helping.

Did anybody actually watch the video? The part where it says that the walls don't work is kind of an important point.

5 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Did anybody actually watch the video? The part where it says that the walls don't work is kind of an important point.

Did you actually watch the video? Because that is absolutely not what it says.

The Arizona sheriff said that it was a great deterrent and it took a fraction of the guards to cover the same area.

• Fire 2