In Honor Of Inmate #PO1135809

You KNOW it's quite a day in America, friends, when Homeboy changes the avatar that he has used for years!  In honor of inmate #PO1135809, here's a shirt from Iowa's own Raygun that I and all of you will certainly be buying.

Good day, friends!

Florida Man Arrested: Trump Mug Shot

• Haha 1

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

5 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

It’s not a day to celebrate. Having a former president turn on his country is nothing at all to celebrate.  We can certainly be in favor of accountability, but I don’t think this is a celebratory event. 

It's not celebratory (even though I find satisfaction with serial criminals finally getting arrested), it's in HONOR of inmate #PO1135809, as I stated.

Law and order!

Edited by Ban Basketball

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

53 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

You KNOW it's quite a day in America, friends, when Homeboy changes the avatar that he has used for years!  In honor of inmate #PO1135809, here's a shirt from Iowa's own Raygun that I and all of you will certainly be buying.

Good day, friends!

Florida Man Arrested: Trump Mug Shot

Florida man!!! Love it!  Haven't heard that one.

So making a phone call about the election is prosecutable in GA?   Did Willis ever hear of Stacey Abrams?  Why, Abrams even sued because of the election fraud she claimed.   Why is she not being RICO prosecuted?   Herschel Walker complained about the senate election.   Why is he not being RICO prosecuted?     The fact they are not is evidence TDS is strong with Willis. 

mspart

• Fire 3
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, mspart said:

So making a phone call about the election is prosecutable in GA?   Did Willis ever hear of Stacey Abrams?  Why, Abrams even sued because of the election fraud she claimed.   Why is she not being RICO prosecuted?   Herschel Walker complained about the senate election.   Why is he not being RICO prosecuted?     The fact they are not is evidence TDS is strong with Willis. 

mspart

Depends on what is said during this innocent little phone call from the sitting president of the United States.

21 minutes ago, jross said:

In honor of inmate po1135809, I have once in a lifetime investment opportunity.  If the inmate wins, the resale on this will be Yuge.  $15 today; $1500 once full of tears in 2024.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1186173641/flag-tear-bottle

image.png.b6692e8b0f10d1b4b5ff3e2b7b00a7bc.png

One vote in favor of criminal politicians!

• Clown 1

18 minutes ago, mspart said:

mspart

Well, I'd hire an attorney and see to it that they change these injustices.  That should be an easy fix.

Or, just have inmate #PO1135809 claim all of that as his primary defense.  It should be a sure fire winner.

3 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Depends on what is said during this innocent little phone call from the sitting president of the United States.

Plus, that's not the only charge.

4 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Well, I'd hire an attorney and see to it that they change these injustices.  That should be an easy fix.

Or, just have inmate #PO1135809 claim all of that as his primary defense.  It should be a sure fire winner.

So to understand correctly, he did what they did but because he is who he is and people don't like him, he should be prosecuted.   Got it.

mspart

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, Ohio Elite said:

That's the liberal way!!

And which librul President is currently under indictment, other than none?

Just now, mspart said:

So to understand correctly, he did what they did but because he is who he is and people don't like him, he should be prosecuted.   Got it.

mspart

Not my call to make, and nor do I know all of the details of the arrest and charges.

I'm just advising to hire an attorney and have them look into this injustice.  It should be an easy fix.

27 minutes ago, mspart said:

mspart

Whataboutism again... imagine that.

3 minutes ago, BobDole said:

Whataboutism again... imagine that.

We have three recent cases, all verified, and only one indicted.   Why? 

The biggest evidence is that phone calls was made by various people.   A charge in the indictment is that a few phone calls were made.  Making phone calls can land you in jail now.   I suggest you don't call anyone ever again Bob, even if you could.

mspart

9 minutes ago, Ohio Elite said:

Looks like he's pointing out the hypocrisy...seems warranted 

Well, if you know of a politician who called election officials and asked them to cook up several thousand votes so as to artificially "win" that State, as well as put together a team of fake electors you should MOST CERTAINLY report these unlawful actions.  I'll be the first to assist you.

Keep me posted on your search!

2 minutes ago, jross said:

They are all criminals.  

Sure about that?  If so, and you know this, I'd suggest hiring an attorney to look into this to bring charges.