Is anyone on this forum a violent extremist ? Have you ever met a violent extremist personally? You are aloud to take the 5th.

Paul158

1 hour ago, Ban Basketball said:

Of course I know what "prompted" it.  I'm a 28 year educator myself, and I'm very aware that what "prompted" it was misinformation about what educators actually do, and, more importantly, actually teach.

Nothing more irresponsible than feeding angry, uninformed people misinformation and blowing the dog whistles for them to threaten poor souls who volunteer their times to their communities and their schools.

You should be ashamed to align yourself with terrorists

So all the terrorists parents in my county which is made up of about 30 percent military decided along with our school board  and teachers to come up with a Parents Bill of Rights. Which passed 6 to 1. It reads. Schools shall respect parents values and beliefs. Parents have the right to instill and nurture values and beliefs for their own children. Parents have the right to make decisions concerning their children's education and upbringing in accordance with their customs, faith and family culture. So by aligning with the parents, the teachers and the school board  I'm aligning myself with terrorists?

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

So all the terrorists parents in my county which is made up of about 30 percent military decided along with our school board  and teachers to come up with a Parents Bill of Rights. Which passed 6 to 1. It reads. Schools shall respect parents values and beliefs. Parents have the right to instill and nurture values and beliefs for their own children. Parents have the right to make decisions concerning their children's education and upbringing in accordance with their customs, faith and family culture. So by aligning with the parents, the teachers and the school board  I'm aligning myself with terrorists?

Where and when did the supposed, "Bill or Rights" get passed, other than never?

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

8 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Where and when did the supposed, "Bill or Rights" get passed, other than never?

The county school system passed it and adopted. It passed 6 to 1 by the school board. It passed on April 25,2023. The bill ensures 5 common sense principals are met by schools. Yes the terrorist School Board , the teachers and the parents worked together to get it done. If you would like I could give you the name of the County School System.

10 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

The county school system passed it and adopted. It passed 6 to 1 by the school board. It passed on April 25,2023. The bill ensures 5 common sense principals are met by schools. Yes the terrorist School Board , the teachers and the parents worked together to get it done. If you would like I could give you the name of the County School System.

Ban is too extreme to believe that reasonable people could agree to common sense principles.  Thus it must be a lie. 

• Fire 3

4 minutes ago, ionel said:

Ban is too extreme to believe that reasonable people could agree to common sense principles.  Thus it must be a lie. 

I think he is in shock that the School Board, the teachers and the parents found it necessary to come together and the then work together to pass a Parents Bill of Rights for our school system. I think we all know why they found it necessary. Well most of us anyways.

8 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I just listened to The Rewatchables podcast on "A Few Good Men" during my bike ride. In their Unanswerable segment they asked "Was Jonathan Kendrick at the Capitol on Jan. 6?" I almost wiped out laughing.

cyclist-falling-down-from-the-bicycle-is

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

So, if the school board abdicates all responsibilities to the parents, do they cease to exist?

What happens if/when the parents fail to create a curriculum that they all agree on?

I’d be interested to see how the teachers voted, in total.

Please provide the name of the school district. I’m guessing I know which one it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, Le duke said:

So, if the school board abdicates all responsibilities to the parents, do they cease to exist?

What happens if/when the parents fail to create a curriculum that they all agree on?

I’d be interested to see how the teachers voted, in total.

Please provide the name of the school district. I’m guessing I know which one it is.

Give me your guess. Lets see if you are close. I believe it's more of checks and balances. The state does most of the curriculum if I'm not mistaken. I'll check on that. Thanks for being civil. 

8 hours ago, Le duke said:

I have no problem with people wanting to be involved in their kids education.

The problem is when they insert their ill-informed political beliefs into the education of everyone else. If you don’t like your kids being taught that everyone should be treated equally, home school your kids. Seriously. Keep yourself and your little shithead kids away from me and mine. Your illiterate third grader isn’t being taught a grad school/law school theory. Your kid’s third grade teacher doesn’t know what intersectionality is, and they aren’t teaching it to your kid.

Seriously...this is your response??  WOW!  First off...you are worried about "ill-informed political beliefs"??  Who determines that??  You??  Then you criticize kids and call them "shitheads" and "illiterate"??  I'm glad you aren't teaching my kid...he would make you feel real stupid really quick.  My kid has been and will continue to be taught to think for himself and not be manipulated by people like you who call them names because they have a brain and think for themselves.   You think it is okay to insert your ill-informed political believes in the education of everyone, but if a parent pushes back on it....they are bad and "terorrists" ??   SMH....   Stay away from my kid idiot!!!

Seriously...this is your response??  WOW!  First off...you are worried about "ill-informed political beliefs"??  Who determines that??  You??  Then you criticize kids and call them "shitheads" and "illiterate"??  I'm glad you aren't teaching my kid...he would make you feel real stupid really quick.  My kid has been and will continue to be taught to think for himself and not be manipulated by people like you who call them names because they have a brain and think for themselves.   You think it is okay to insert your ill-informed political believes in the education of everyone, but if a parent pushes back on it....they are bad and "terorrists" ??   SMH....   Stay away from my kid idiot!!!

Yeah, based on the level of literacy displayed here, I’m not worried about your kid outsmarting me any time soon.

Yeah, based on the level of literacy displayed here, I’m not worried about your kid outsmarting me any time soon.

12 hours ago, Le duke said:

I have no problem with people wanting to be involved in their kids education.

The problem is when they insert their ill-informed political beliefs into the education of everyone else. If you don’t like your kids being taught that everyone should be treated equally, home school your kids. Seriously. Keep yourself and your little shithead kids away from me and mine. Your illiterate third grader isn’t being taught a grad school/law school theory. Your kid’s third grade teacher doesn’t know what intersectionality is, and they aren’t teaching it to your kid.

seriously - wtf are you talking about....on several fronts

1) when did anyone do that - go to a school asking for their political beliefs to be reinforced?

2) there are countless examples ... i mean hundreds of examples ... where elementary school teachers were WAY outside the curriculum. gender, sexuality, race, etc. this isn't a conspiracy theory. read, ya dunce. 

if it's not clear, i think you're an excuse making p.o.s. who doesn't want to address the reality that children are being effed in the head at an alarming rate. you and your type aren't much better than the offenders imo. 

fucking freaks. 

TBD

11 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

Of course I know what "prompted" it. 

no. you don't, nitwit. 

or you wouldn't be posting a single case when there are mountains of other instances where utterly out of bounds shit was being taught to elementary kids. 

• Fire 1

TBD

11 hours ago, Le duke said:

I'm going to try and be civil this one time, please do not say another thing about my kid on here.  

53 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

I'm going to try and be civil this one time, please do not say another thing about my kid on here.  

I think we should have a rule all of us will abide by. Know matter how much we disagree on a subject or don't like what someone  said lets be respectful and leave wives and children alone. Thank you

• Fire 1

20 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

Of course I know what "prompted" it.  I'm a 28 year educator myself, and I'm very aware that what "prompted" it was misinformation about what educators actually do, and, more importantly, actually teach.

Nothing more irresponsible than feeding angry, uninformed people misinformation and blowing the dog whistles for them to threaten poor souls who volunteer their times to their communities and their schools.

You should be ashamed to align yourself with terrorists

I was just wondering if you still believe the School Board, the teachers and the parents are terrorists? Also but aligning myself with them am I a terrorist? Just a side note My wife and 3 of my daughters are teachers.

Edited by Paul158
missed a word

1 hour ago, Paul158 said:

I think we should have a rule all of us will abide by. Know matter how much we disagree on a subject or don't like what someone  said lets be respectful and leave wives and children alone. Thank you

Agreed!!  I sort of thought that would have "just been known" to not do.  This is a silly internet forum to discuss different opinions and have some back and forth, it is not meant to make personal attacks on significant others or kids.   "Attack" me all someone wants, but it's stepping way over a very big line when it is my kid.  

• Fire 1

11 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

no. you don't, nitwit. 

or you wouldn't be posting a single case when there are mountains of other instances where utterly out of bounds shit was being taught to elementary kids. 

And you've worked in education for how many years, boy?  After 28 years of doing it myself I have drawn one conclusion, to which you have perfectly demonstrated:  those who claim to know the most about education and how it works actually know the least about education and how it works.

You nor I have ZERO idea what a teacher is doing in his/her classroom on the daily.

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

2 hours ago, Paul158 said:

I was just wondering if you still believe the School Board, the teachers and the parents are terrorists? Also but aligning myself with them am I a terrorist? Just a side note My wife and 3 of my daughters are teachers.

Baloney.  Then why do you criticize educators.  Takes a real badbutt to pick on people who devote their lives to bettering others.

12 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

there's been several instances....from VA to CA.

most of the instances there were no threats, just concerned parents.

You're finally right, my boy!  There HAVE been several instances of angry, uninformed people fueled by authoritarian hate mongers who have threated school boards and school board members.

Precisely why the DOJ is investigating these terrorist incidents.

• Clown 1

20 hours ago, Paul158 said:

I think he is in shock that the School Board, the teachers and the parents found it necessary to come together and the then work together to pass a Parents Bill of Rights for our school system. I think we all know why they found it necessary. Well most of us anyways.

Delete.

Edited by Ban Basketball

21 hours ago, Paul158 said:

I red your earlier comment to be on a national level.  Good, it was done in your local area.  ALL problems will now disappear.