Paniro Johnson Is a God...

Husker_Du

My two cents:
Another thread on the old place was nuked because legal documents involving a high-profile NCAA athlete were posted.
A certain thread was nuked on this place.
I have to be a self-righteous ombudsman and ask what the difference(s) may be. I have a strong (and supportive fwiw unless proven otherwise) hunch, but I do feel it is important to hear from the keeper of the keys himself. Would you be willing to share with the masses?

Is it because one of Willie’s friends was named as being part of a consent decree in that thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, bnwtwg said:

My two cents:

Another thread on the old place was nuked because legal documents involving a high-profile NCAA athlete were posted.

A certain thread was nuked on this place.

I have to be a self-righteous ombudsman and ask what the difference(s) may be. I have a strong (and supportive fwiw unless proven otherwise) hunch, but I do feel it is important to hear from the keeper of the keys himself. Would you be willing to share with the masses?

If I remember correctly from that thread, the document was contained in an email that was posted, however the document in the e-mail was not released publicly.... If I remember correctly. 

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

11 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

Not exactly sure what's being asked here. it's a legal, public document. and imo, there's nothing indecent about it.

what thread did we nuke b/c of a legal doc? 

I never thought any of the three is indecent. But, the Gopher thread was nuked at the old place which certainly felt like because an institution's legal and/or PR team reached out very sternly; I only know of one thread nuked here [but I don't keep up with The Zoo] and that was airing some pertinent dirty laundry that took that level of public action to get attention; this one is wholly and legally public. My questions to you, a Journalist (I give you a big J unlike some bums in an illegal non-compete state that try to claim that distinction right up until it doesn't suit them) and as the holder of our keys 'round these parts is this:

Why can this stay up?

Why did the previous instance at this site not?

What is the difference(s) between the two stories that came up on this site? 

What is the difference of pending legal cases that stays up here versus the old place?

Again, ombudsman questions. Nothing more, nothing less. Also, we were stuck entertaining clients last night that were extremely boring. There may have been delicious aperitifs that lent themselves to me playing on my phone, but since I put these posts into the ether now I have to follow through <insert NoRagrets tattoo>

• Fire 1

i am an idiot on the internet

In a related development, the NCAA has opened an investigation regarding allegations that Messrs. Husker_Du and Bob Dole have been promoting an illicit "sig" betting scheme on the internet.   They have retained the services of prominent attorneys Vinny Gambini and Vak Attack to represent them in this matter. 

Most legal analysts are predicting the alleged wrong-doers will walk away either scot-free or with a Hunter Biden type sweetheart plea agreement.  Stay tuned to this forum for further developments.

• Fire 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hurricane Wrestling said:

In a related development, the NCAA has opened an investigation regarding allegations that Messrs. Husker_Du and Bob Dole have been promoting an illicit "sig" betting scheme on the internet.   They have retained the services of prominent attorneys Vinny Gambini and Vak Attack to represent them in this matter. 

Most legal analysts are predicting the alleged wrong-doers will walk away either scot-free or with a Hunter Biden type sweetheart plea agreement.  Stay tuned to this forum for further developments.

Heard Vincent Laguardia Gambini was unavailable and they had to go with Jerry Callo, with a C, instead.

• Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

On 8/4/2023 at 3:26 PM, bnwtwg said:

Why can this stay up?

Why did the previous instance at this site not?

What is the difference(s) between the two stories that came up on this site? 

What is the difference of pending legal cases that stays up here versus the old place?

HDu will certainly have his answers for this, I am sure you thought of this, but the old site was connected to the official site of USA Wrestling and run in accordance.... and this site is not. 

image.png.cd8b6fa1e33bec5c910706447b21bb71.png

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐