Worlds - Gable?

Dogbone

So I assume the NXT "announcement" was just a way to hype the TV show, so I don't put much stock in it other than than entertainment value.

But is Gable wrestling at Worlds?  I assume he still is since he went through the process to make the team, but now it appears he will be doing the WWE and training part time for a world medal?

Edited by Dogbone

On 7/27/2023 at 8:37 PM, AgaveMaria said:

If he only trains part time he won't win it all.

Who is going to beat him?

I share the question if Gable plans to still compete at WCs. I would assume yes given he already wrestled at US Open and Final X. If for whatever reason he passes, Mason Parris would make for a nice fill in who can likely compete with the top tier of international HWTs. 

PNWfan

11 hours ago, PNWfan said:

Who is going to beat him?

I share the question if Gable plans to still compete at WCs. I would assume yes given he already wrestled at US Open and Final X. If for whatever reason he passes, Mason Parris would make for a nice fill in who can likely compete with the top tier of international HWTs. 

Who could beat Steveson if he half-asses it? Zare and Geno for sure, Akgul if he has another good weekend, ya know, like when he won worlds last year. Gotta be all in at that elitist of the world’s elite level that most of us will never begin to grasp.

Parris slowing down Steveson at Final X was a HUGE improvement but don’t correlate that to W’s at the top level. Until he proves it we won’t know and until he goes to a tourney with the studs then he won’t get the chance to prove it. It’s a conundrum for sure. But we all believe in his ability.

• Fire 1

i am an idiot on the internet

54 minutes ago, AgaveMaria said:

Rulon beat Karelin by a hair and then followed it up by winning Worlds next season.

Steveson? We're waiting.

Rulon : Steveson

So if he wins then he’s going to get big. Really, reallllly 450 pounds big. I’m thinking his WWE character takes a crazy turn. That’s right: Yokozuna!

survivor series yokozuna GIF by WWE

i am an idiot on the internet

On 7/30/2023 at 6:37 PM, billyhoyle said:

Why do you think he would only be training part time? Based on what i've seen in the WWE clips, if anything I'd assume the WWE gig is part-time. 

Ok, let’s assume you are right.  Now, let’s do some math ….

(the point you are making about how uninspiring his WWE appearances have been is not being debated in my note)

Edited by Dark Energy