Trump announces he is running for Prez again

mspart

12 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Why would you want to bury Joe Biden? 

Didn't read the page?

Executive Summary

This model prosecution memorandum assesses potential charges federal prosecutors may bring
against former President Donald Trump. It focuses on those emanating from his handling of
classified documents and other government records since leaving office on January 20, 2021. It
includes crimes related to the removal and retention of national security information and
obstruction of the investigation into his handling of these documents. The authors have decades
of experience as federal prosecutors and defense lawyers, as well as other legal expertise. Based
upon this experience and the analysis that follows, we conclude that Trump should–and likely
will–be charged.

Before indicting a case, prosecutors prepare a prosecution memo (or “pros memo”) that lays out
admissible evidence, possible charges, and legal issues. This document provides a basis for
prosecutors and their supervisors to assess whether the case meets the standard set forth in the
Federal Principles of Prosecution, which permit prosecution only when there is sufficient
evidence to obtain and sustain a conviction. Before a decision is made about bringing charges
against Trump (and co-conspirators, if any), prosecutors will prepare such a memo.

There is sufficient evidence to obtain and sustain a conviction here, if the information gleaned
from government filings and statements and voluminous public reporting is accurate. Indeed, the
DOJ is likely now, or shortly will be, internally circulating a pros memo of its own saying so.
That DOJ memo will, however, be highly confidential, in part because it will contain information
derived through the grand jury and attorney work product. Since it will not be publicly available,
we offer this analysis. Ours is likely more detailed than what DOJ will prepare internally for
explanatory purposes. But, given the gravity of the issues here, our memo provides a sense of
how prosecutors will assemble and evaluate the considerations that they must assess before
making a prosecution decision.

Our memo analyzes six federal crimes in depth:

Let me help.

10 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

WHat? Are you new? Our nemo... right here.

pd884OwbyzsknAOwm80OpTdyZeqp8LO7zdffUAPM

The very last line is ( our memo analyzes six federal  crimes in depth) . So the question again is who is OUR MEMO ?  Its the very last line. Mike posted it . It says Executive summary at the top. 

51 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

The very last line is ( our memo analyzes six federal  crimes in depth) . So the question again is who is OUR MEMO ?  Its the very last line. Mike posted it . It says Executive summary at the top. 

Are you trying to ask, "Who wrote the memo?" ?

who is OUR MEMO ? 

That's not a real sentence.

32 minutes ago, mspart said:

https://www.archives.gov/research/recover/notable-thefts.html

image.png.a6e506a57f77b57c5da44f54b7d2a795.png

Will Meadows get the same treatment?  Seems pretty light for stealing classified documents. 

mspart

I'm reading that Meadows stopped using Trump lawyers about 6 months ago and hired himself a DC shark.

Word is that he has a limited immunity deal contingent on his truthful testimony and will likely be charged/plead to several lesser charges.

That's a damned good deal and he should pay his attorney a large bonus.

I wonder what Sandy Berger had to do to get the sweet deal he got.   Oh yeah, he was the Clintons' right hand man. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna7351422

Berger pleads guilty to taking classified info

Sandy Berger, who was President Clinton’s top national security aide, pleaded guilty Friday to taking classified documents from the National Archives and cutting them up with scissors.

mspart

40 minutes ago, mspart said:

I wonder what Sandy Berger had to do to get the sweet deal he got.   Oh yeah, he was the Clintons' right hand man. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna7351422

Berger pleads guilty to taking classified info

Sandy Berger, who was President Clinton’s top national security aide, pleaded guilty Friday to taking classified documents from the National Archives and cutting them up with scissors.

mspart

Maybe he cooperated?

Maybe.   After getting caught shredding classified documents with scissors, that might have been his best play.   But that is way worse than having documents.  

Stealing and destroying classified documents is much more serious than just stealing classified documents.  Unless they are alleging Meadows destroyed them.   I have no idea about that, this is the first I have heard of it.  But even by destroying the documents, you have to admit Berger got off easy.   Apparently it is not that big of a deal like most would think. 

mspart

3 minutes ago, mspart said:

Maybe.   After getting caught shredding classified documents with scissors, that might have been his best play.   But that is way worse than having documents.  

Stealing and destroying classified documents is much more serious than just stealing classified documents.  Unless they are alleging Meadows destroyed them.   I have no idea about that, this is the first I have heard of it.  But even by destroying the documents, you have to admit Berger got off easy.   Apparently it is not that big of a deal like most would think. 

mspart

Regardless, whatever anybody else did doesn't make Meadows any less culpable.

8 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I kinda feel like MP and mspart are much like Tucker Carlson and Rachel Maddow…..same dudes just on different sides of the fence. 

And those copy/paste skills…

I'm gonna guess that we're both offended by that comparison.

😉

1 minute ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Leaving out of the ‘dudes’ equation was not an accident. 

she is considerably more masculine than anyone else mentioned in that post...

Disgusted Jerry Seinfeld GIF

and it goes without saying...

just the absolute worst...

• Haha 1