OK . Who's cocaine is it???

Paul158

49 minutes ago, mspart said:

I heard on the radio this morning that the area is very near the situation room.   If the case, you would think there would be all kinds of security going on around there. 

But I don't know that is the case, just what was reported.   NBC reports that in that particular area, not too many cameras available. 

mspart

That’s literally the fourth different place I’ve heard it was found. 

We’re going to hear a lot of shit through the funny webs. And if we’re smart, we’re not going to give a single ounce of weight to any of it. 

But then there are those who aren’t smart, and that’s where the entertainment is going to be 

• Fire 1

I know you hate links but I need to do this to corroborate your statement.   Yes, the location has changed. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/cocaine-found-white-house-was-different-location-previously-reported-s-rcna92906

Cocaine found in the White House was in a different location than previously reported, sources say

The sources maintain that the area is highly trafficked, keeping with Jean-Pierre’s characterization in yesterday’s briefing.

WASHINGTON — Multiple officials involved in the White House cocaine inquiry now say the bag of powder was found in a cubby near the White House's West Executive entrance, not the formal West Wing lobby as was previously reported.

Investigators expect to be done with the investigation by Monday, according to two sources familiar with the investigation. The inquiry was previously expected to take a couple of weeks.

In updating the location of where the cocaine was found, officials said that area was also heavily trafficked.

The cocaine was found in an entrance area between the foyer and a lower-level lobby, the sources said. The entrance is near where some vehicles, like the vice president’s limo or SUV park. It is one floor below the main West Wing offices and the same floor as the Situation Room and a dining area.

This should be a very highly secure area one would think.   Wouldn't a person assume that this is a symptom of a bigger security issue at the WH?   I do for sure.   Cocaine should never have been brought to the WH in the first place.   But it wasn't caught by security at all and left in the WH?   That's not good.   

mspart

Edited by mspart

1 minute ago, mspart said:

Oh I agree.   But wouldn't you assume that this is a symptom of a bigger security issue at the WH?   I do for sure.   Cocaine should never have been brought to the WH in the first place.   But it wasn't caught by security at all and left in the WH?   That's not good. 

mspart

To start it would depend on where it actually was. As said earlier one of the alleged locations was where they leave personal belongings before things get tight. Was it found there?

Ive been to the White House but never on a tour. Do they have dogs to sniff out drugs on a tour?  I like to wear gym shorts pretty much anytime I’m not at work. If I were a prankster I could easily slip a Nickel bag tucked in my nutsack and have it accidentally slide out onto the floor unnoticed. 

Point is, there are so many possibilities that logic would not allow me to assume absolutely anything at this point.  But not all are logical, and that’s where the entertainment begins. The wild theories and the opportunity to mention the other side of the aisle as much as possible. It’s gonna be fun. 

Well, this was not found on the floor.   It was found in a cubby as noted above.  Same level as where the VP's car is, same floor as the situation room.   If those aren't secure areas, I don't know what would be. 

mspart

20 minutes ago, mspart said:

Well, this was not found on the floor.   It was found in a cubby as noted above.  Same level as where the VP's car is, same floor as the situation room.   If those aren't secure areas, I don't know what would be. 

mspart

It is all secure.  That is why the tourists fill up the cubby holes with the contents of their pockets.

31 minutes ago, mspart said:

mspart

Again, when we hear four different locations in 24 hours, logic will not allow me to assume anything. 

PS-why did you edit an entire post 

12 minutes ago, headshuck said:

Wouldn’t it be novel if someone in DC fessed up to something, anything? For all we know this is another false story to distract us from something like a Chinese weather balloon sneaking across the country.

Shit in one hand and wish in the other….see which one is full first. 

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

PS-why did you edit an entire post 

Because I wrote it in response to another post but then someone (maybe you) posted something before I could finish and it just didn't make sense.   I left most of it there. 

I mostly just added the NBC link. 

mspart

You're falling for it again (constantly).  I was wondering how long before someone took the latest bait.

The cast of characters:
The feller in the teal outfit is the rich and powerful in our country.
You are the bull.
The cape he's waving is whatever BS story is being dangled in front of you.  Today it's "Cocaine found in the WH".

The bull should be more worried about eating some grain or mounting a cow than that freaking cape.
Carry on.

anmadv140.jpg

• Fire 1

Here is what is so stupid about this whole thing...the selective outrage AND the selective no big deal attitudes because it happened when a certain political party is in office, and the complete absurdity of thinking that the area isn't secure, there weren't enough camera's, it's where tourists are so it could be anyone, and that there isn't a way to find out who the coke belongs to...for F'sake if this happened at a freaking gas station the cops would be able to find who the person was in 10 minutes, and some think the WH is LESS secure??  🙄  Finally...my guess is that there are more people that work at the WH that do coke than don't.  

My opinion, the whole thing is political so nothing will be done about it.  Happens at a gas station and someone is in jail within the hour.  THAT is what people should be pissed about.

Finally....I cant's stand coke, but I don't mind the smell of it.  (Can't not use that "joke" whenever coke is brought up)

• Fire 1

Is there a limit on possession in the federal code?    Like it is ok to possess up to a certain amount but not a miligram more?  I don't think so.   So this represents a federal crime on federal property.   It doesn't matter how much was involved does it?

mspart

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, Bigbrog said:

Here is what is so stupid about this whole thing...the selective outrage AND the selective no big deal attitudes because it happened when a certain political party is in office, and the complete absurdity of thinking that the area isn't secure, there weren't enough camera's, it's where tourists are so it could be anyone, and that there isn't a way to find out who the coke belongs to...for F'sake if this happened at a freaking gas station the cops would be able to find who the person was in 10 minutes, and some think the WH is LESS secure??  🙄  Finally...my guess is that there are more people that work at the WH that do coke than don't.  

My opinion, the whole thing is political so nothing will be done about it.  Happens at a gas station and someone is in jail within the hour.  THAT is what people should be pissed about.

Finally....I cant's stand coke, but I don't mind the smell of it.  (Can't not use that "joke" whenever coke is brought up)

This was found by the west wing entrance  the lower floor. Only a select few were aloud to enter there. Special quests and some employees. So there were not any tourists or general public anywhere near this area. This was right beside where the presidents Limo is parked. This right beside the situation room on the lower floor.

• Fire 1