Mizzou wrestle off

TampaTiger

I think Whiting should red-shirt.  His defense is super solid, great positioning, but his offense needs to be improved and would benefit a great deal from red-shirting.  I also wondered about Hawks.  Didn’t see Surtin either.  Edmonds was on the side for a bit but didn’t wrestle.  I’m guessing Edmonds also red-shirts and then next year comes back at 141 after Hart is done.  Edmond did an admirable job filling in at 149 last year but I think he was undersized for the weight.  See how Conner does at 133 this year.  Guess he had his knee tweaked a bit against Seltzer and looked a little apprehensive with it but won handily and did his sprint off the mat to the tunnel.  Most impressed with Pulliam but I don’t know where he is going to fit.  Looked like Mauller was just going through the motions with Pulliam.  Wish Jacques would use that offense and pace every match this year.  O’Toole is just on a different level from everyone.  He is going to do special things.  Hell he won AA’s last year going through a gauntlet with damn near a broken ankle from second round on, can’t imagine what a healthy O’Toole does this year but I am going to have funny watching and finding out.  M-I-Z.

• Fire 3

Surtin was there - but in the stands with friends. 
Edmond had something done back in April. Which was timed with him redshirting this year. 
Hawks had a clean up on his knee in September, but has been back wrestling live for a few weeks now. 

• Fire 2

8 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Anyone else lolz at how close that is to Brock Mauller?

Seems to work so ...

maullers and brawlers, etc prob get pretty good NIL coin at Mizzu too.  

Edited by ionel

32 minutes ago, ionel said:

Seems to work so ...

maullers and brawlers, etc prob get pretty good NIL coin at Mizzu too.  

This just in.  All the Lamer's transfer to Mizzou so Brawley can be where he is supposed to be.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

2 minutes ago, MizzouFan01 said:

Mack is a good get for us. Glad Mizzou just keep reloading on talent. At some point I see another Trophy finish at NCAAS in our future. I wouldn’t mind being runner up to Penn St. 😂 

This looks to be a good year for Mizzu, very tough dual team and should do well in the tourney. 

1 minute ago, ionel said:

What's the over/under on Penn State being under/over rated? 

We gotta turn this into a Penn State thread somehow.  🙄

They should have ten champions this year alone.

1 minute ago, ionel said:

Well if they don't they just aren't trying and Carl should be fired. 

It isn't actually too far out of the realm of possible if you think about it.