Live: Coup in Russia

headshuck

i could be (way) off here, but wasn't the captor they we exchanged for Britney Griner the head of Wagner at one time? 

You’re way, way off.

Prighozin did some prison time, but that was in Russia, for theft, assault, etc, as a teenager. Got out, started a hotdog stand with his parents and leveraged that into grocery stores, restaurants, gambling establishment and eventually found himself with enough money to start one of oldest classical businesses: mercenaries for hire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

i think people are more concerned with the very incriminating evidence that Joe was involved in illegal bribe money. 

"I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father,"

Well, that didn’t take long. Appreciate your efforts headshuck. 

But, I’ll bite to say this: I’m at the point I’m tired of hearing about Hunter. Have seen a whoooole lot of smoke over the last 8 years that says his actions have compromised our country. At the point now it’s  going on full mute for me until something of real substance that can hold up in a court can come about.   Tired of hearing about bulletproof evidence or witnesses…..that can’t be produced when push comes to shove. 

But anyway….in Russia…

1 hour ago, Offthemat said:

"I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father,"

I'm sitting here with my old pal Joey Biden even as we speak.   He laughed and laughed.  Said he wasn't anywhere near there.  He also chuckled and said he couldn't blame someone for trying to make money off him, since politics and payola make the world go 'round.  Then he gave me a big toothy grin, held up his glass of Whistlepig and said "Hell, people pay us big money just to play a round of golf with them or make a few remarks at a dinner.  Helluva world, ain't it?"

Nothing to see here...

Money says he doesn’t die a natural death, and that he dies in the next year.

Polonium something something.

His guys killed a good number of Russian servicemen yesterday and made Putin scoot on down the dusty trail from Moscow. It’s an embarrassment he’s not going to forget or forgive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Says the guy who’s already been in this thread talking about Joe and Hunter. 

😂😂

I wasn’t clear, that was a comment below the tweet.  The post about Joe and Hunter was in case you and others hadn’t seen the news, but was also in response to Husker Du.