Come on, Flow. You're not even trying now.

4 minutes ago, MPhillips said:

FRL (Pyles) addressed the feed. Said it was unacceptable, apologized and promised it would be addressed and fixed. 

Thought it may be noteworthy to mention here.

First time they have acknowledged any issues since the OSU vs. Iowa debacle

Channel 9 Miracle GIF by The Block

• Fire 1

3 minutes ago, fishbane said:

Wouldn't an Ohio State-PSU dual have been carried by BTN?  Are you referring to the PSU-OSU dual from 2017m

Ugh... Okie State vs. Penn State, goodness the air in heaven is quite thin.

• Haha 1

On 6/8/2023 at 11:36 AM, LJB said:

everything is a strong statement...

i literally have no issues streaming and every event there is a metric fuk ton of whiners playing their role...

like i said...

shocking...

On 6/8/2023 at 12:23 PM, DJT said:

I had Flo for a couple years, and I never once had a streaming issue on live events. I actually got rid of a couple of my other streaming services (Hulu and Discovery), because I found myself watching random shit on the other Flo channels more than anything after I got through all the wrestling content. 

On 6/8/2023 at 12:30 PM, MPhillips said:

Three perhaps...

You, Me and TestOut Makes Three – TestOut Continuing Education

I don’t have problems 99% of the time, but if you guys are telling me you didn’t have problems with the Oklahoma State Vs Iowa dual back in 2017 or 18 (it’s been a while) then you either 1) have memory loss 2) didn’t try to watch or 3) weren’t subscribed to Flo at the time lol. That was probably the biggest dual of the year and absolutely no one could watch for more than 3-5 second intervals before it went back down. 

I know, I know, old dual. But it was one of the marquee duals of the year and Flo was a huge debacle. Like I said 99% of the time I’m fine with the streaming. But that one always stands out in my mind as a huge Flo streaming failure. 

Edit: crap I should’ve read the rest of the thread lol. Just saw someone else commented this. Glad other people remember how bad that was 😂

Edited by goheels1812

23 minutes ago, goheels1812 said:

I don’t have problems 99% of the time, but if you guys are telling me you didn’t have problems with the Oklahoma State Vs Iowa dual back in 2017 or 18 (it’s been a while) then you either 1) have memory loss 2) didn’t try to watch or 3) weren’t subscribed to Flo at the time lol. That was probably the biggest dual of the year and absolutely no one could watch for more than 3-5 second intervals before it went back down. 

I know, I know, old dual. But it was one of the marquee duals of the year and Flo was a huge debacle. Like I said 99% of the time I’m fine with the streaming. But that one always stands out in my mind as a huge Flo streaming failure. 

Edit: crap I should’ve read the rest of the thread lol. Just saw someone else commented this. Glad other people remember how bad that was 😂

to be fair, i did not have many that night...

but i also got into the stream 30 minutes early because i am smarter than the average bear...

30 minutes ago, goheels1812 said:

but if you guys are telling me you didn’t have problems with the Oklahoma State Vs Iowa dual

I don't know that anyone alluded to that. I'm only saying I haven't had problems for the last few years, before that, yes.

19 minutes ago, LJB said:

to be fair, i did not have many that night...

but i also got into the stream 30 minutes early because i am smarter than the average bear...

Fun Fact: A grizzly bear has the intelligence of a 3-year-old human.

IMG_1838.jpeg.53df380e8aacbaaf9d664d5999457a9d.jpeg

Edited by DJT

13 minutes ago, LJB said:

i am definitely smarter than the average 3 year old...

I won’t say I’m smarter than every three-year-old, but if I come across one that I’m not, I’m confident I can beat him in a fight. 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, goheels1812 said:

I don’t have problems 99% of the time, but if you guys are telling me you didn’t have problems with the Oklahoma State Vs Iowa dual back in 2017 or 18 (it’s been a while) then you either 1) have memory loss 2) didn’t try to watch or 3) weren’t subscribed to Flo at the time lol.

I fall under #3… and the horror stories of that dual put me off of getting a subscription for a bit.

Edited by DJT

1 hour ago, goheels1812 said:

or 4) at the dual

I was watching some of the Youtube replay of the Women's Freestyle, and got a chuckle out of how they had commercials for some of the FloFilms.   One was the Helen Maroulis: Girls Can't Wrestle, which said "premieres April 12th."

It was released in 2020.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 1032004 said:

I was watching some of the Youtube replay of the Women's Freestyle, and got a chuckle out of how they had commercials for some of the FloFilms.   One was the Helen Maroulis: Girls Can't Wrestle, which said "premieres April 12th."

It was released in 2020.

The FloFilms are the only part I miss about having a subscription. They've all been superb. They should probably put them up on Amazon. I know I'd be willing to drop ~$10/each to have them in my Amazon library, as would many people who will never buy a subscription.

• Fire 1

32 minutes ago, DJT said:

The FloFilms are the only part I miss about having a subscription. They've all been superb. They should probably put them up on Amazon. I know I'd be willing to drop ~$10/each to have them in my Amazon library, as would many people who will never buy a subscription.

I do agree.  Several are on YouTube.  I typically subscribe for 1-2 months a year then catch up on all the new ones at that time.  I did subscribe for Final X and hadn’t seen the Eloy Boys, No Sad Stories with Dunia Sibomana, or episode 2 of Young Bucks…was expecting “a season with them” to be longer than 2 episodes though and go past the Michigan State open, unless maybe the rest haven’t been released yet.

45 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

I do agree.  Several are on YouTube.  I typically subscribe for 1-2 months a year then catch up on all the new ones at that time.  I did subscribe for Final X and hadn’t seen the Eloy Boys, No Sad Stories with Dunia Sibomana, or episode 2 of Young Bucks…was expecting “a season with them” to be longer than 2 episodes though and go past the Michigan State open, unless maybe the rest haven’t been released yet.

I'm really behind on them. I think the last ones I saw was Bad Blood and Gilman: Love Me or Hate Me... I let my subscription expire sometime during the authoritarianism practice run.

Edited by DJT

1 hour ago, 1032004 said:

That's definitely misleading if it is in fact only 2 episodes and doesn't cover past the MSU Open...