Iowa leads D1 wrestling home attendance for 16th straight season

Jason Bryant

Good for the Iowa fans for such great support for their team. Now if only T&T can sit back and do a critical analysis of why they are not producing Titles and institute changes in the program they might be in the Title chase instead of First Loser.

Even Dan Gable had to change how he did some things when his guys stopped winning Team Titles. He did it and the team responded. Can T&T get it done?

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

11 hours ago, flyingcement said:

Thanks for sharing.  Great data.  I would also be interested if we added another column for capacity and then some smaller schools, as a percentage of that capacity (like clarion) wouldn't appear as bad

Clarion’s Tippin Gym has a listed capacity of 2,500.  They averaged 174 people for 7% capacity. 

4 hours ago, manatree said:

Clarion’s Tippin Gym has a listed capacity of 2,500.  They averaged 174 people for 7% capacity. 

A lot of venues list different capacities for different sports as the playing surfaces take up different amounts of space. I thought I heard Tippin Gym's capacity for wrestling is 175.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge