Crazy Homicide Questions

jross

My biological daughter, who goes by she/her/hers, and is tom boyish, was costing me $10K annually for gymnastics before finding other sports.  Now her car insurance is costing me $3K annually on top of the car purchase.  Soon, she will go to college and cost over $10K annually again.  I have two other children in competitive sports.  My wife has not worked in 13 years.  Since my company was acquired, I've been working all hours of the day for all days of the week.  I cannot quit my job without having another job lined up.  I work to pay for these other four people living in my house.  Just want to know what my options are and what choices I have.  😉

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, jross said:

My biological daughter, who goes by she/her/hers, and is tom boyish, was costing me $10K annually for gymnastics before finding other sports.  Now her car insurance is costing me $3K annually on top of the car purchase.  Soon, she will go to college and cost over $10K annually again.  I have two other children in competitive sports.  My wife has not worked in 13 years.  Since my company was acquired, I've been working all hours of the day for all days of the week.  I cannot quit my job without having another job lined up.  I work to pay for these other four people living in my house.  Just want to know what my options are and what choices I have.  😉

Alternatives to homicide are available.  Abandonment, for example.  There are countries without extradition treaties and low cost of living.  Ecuador is one.  Those countries have reliable, low latency network availability to enable working remotely. 

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, jross said:

I'm no lawyer but I think if this is a financial decision divorce with a little alimony and child support may be the solution your looking for.  Now if you fight over who has to take the kids, remember that you may get stuck with them, and still have to pay alimony. The courts are always a risk. Now bank robbery could be viewed as a no lose scenario. If you don't get caught,  it's a financial win, if you do get caught it's free room, board and Healthcare and no other financial obligations. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Plasmodium said:

Alternatives to homicide are available.  Abandonment, for example.  There are countries without extradition treaties and low cost of living.  Ecuador is one.  Those countries have reliable, low latency network availability to enable working remotely. 

If I don't want my kids, can I adopt them out in case my spouse is also not interested?  What about my aging mother?

Just now, jross said:

If I don't want my kids, can I adopt them out in case my spouse is also not interested?  What about my aging mother?

You're not seeing the full picture.  There is an entire industry that gives value to your children. Although the open border suppresses the market locally, if they are white they should draw a premium. 

Question #3

Getting married could put a strain on one's friend relationships, and some people may feel that they are not in a stable or supportive enough friend relationship to support a spousal relationship.  In these cases, may one choose potential spouse homicide as a way to avoid the friendship strain?

11 minutes ago, jross said:

Question #3

Getting married could put a strain on one's friend relationships, and some people may feel that they are not in a stable or supportive enough friend relationship to support a spousal relationship.  In these cases, may one choose potential spouse homicide as a way to avoid the friendship strain?

Killing a spouse and divorcing a spouse both result in an eliminated spouse.  Further, there won't be anything remotely resembling a friendship under either scenario.  Choose the latter.

Question #4

Should it be legal to pay someone to commit a homicide of one's parents/children/pets, due to one's personal circumstances of being too young or too old to have responsibility, not feeling ready to have responsibility, or simply not wanting to have responsibility at this time in their life?  

17 minutes ago, jross said:

Question #4

Should it be legal to pay someone to commit a homicide of one's parents/children/pets, due to one's personal circumstances of being too young or too old to have responsibility, not feeling ready to have responsibility, or simply not wanting to have responsibility at this time in their life?  

If you're not the one doing the killing I think that's OK. But remember I'm not a lawyer. I do think that you should take a hard look at the human trafficking angle.  Just because you don't have a use for them doesn't mean they're useless. 

Should a person carrying a firearm be able to chase down a kid with a pack of skittles and not be responsible for the outcome of any interaction that comes from the pursuit and confrontation? 

So many hypothetical situations to ponder. 

Edited by Crotalus

Please recognize the decision to pay someone for homicide is a deeply personal one, and it should be made based on the individual circumstances and beliefs of the person involved. While some people may disagree with the choice to arrange for homicide, it is important to respect the autonomy and agency of people to make decisions about what is best for them.

• Fire 1

6 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

@jross As I've posted before, you are kind of an odd duck when it comes to your nonchalant attitude towards killing people.

You make a parody of homicide. Except it's not funny at all. I'm a little worried about you.

It's just weird - kind of serial killer type weird.

Sorry GWN, but some do find the humor in what he is posting...even be it off color...humor isn't for everyone I guess.

On 4/7/2023 at 8:00 AM, jross said:

...sewn together in the end for relevancy to some non-wrestling topics in this forum.

I asked questions about the whether the contextual motivation for homicide was justified for self-defense/health, finance, relationships, and circumstance.  Here are your answers applied to similar questions within the largest context of homicide in the United States.

Self-defense / Health concern: 
Sometimes, a pregnancy can pose serious health risks to the mother or the unborn. In these cases, should a woman legally be able to choose to pay for unborn homicide to protect her own health?

• A: No
  • A: Is this a joke?
  • A: Homicide is a neutral term for killing another person.
  • A: It is not and should not be legal to murder someone for what you think they might do.

Financial concerns: 
Pregnancy and childbirth can be expensive, and some women may not have the financial resources to support a child. In these cases, should a woman legally be able to choose to pay for homicide to avoid the financial burden of raising a child?

• A: Don't put yourself into the situation of danger to begin with.
  • A: This is the power reserved for the government.
  • A: Yes if people are destined to be a burden on society.
  • A: Only parents that identify as mother can decide.
  • A: Only after a final selection on gender has been decided.
  • A: What is a mother?  Define it.  
  • A: Abandonment is an option.
  • A: Make the other parent take care of the child.
  • A: Cut 'em loose.  Move.  Out of sight, out of mind.
  • A: White people draw a premium.
  • A: Buy American.

Relationship issues: 
Pregnancy can put a strain on relationships, and some women may feel that they are not in a stable or supportive enough relationship to have a child. In these cases, should a woman legally be able to choose to pay for homicide to avoid the emotional and financial strain of raising a child alone?

• A: Killing and divorcing ('adopting out') have the same result for you.  You will lose your friends either way, choose divorce.

Personal circumstances: 
There are many other personal circumstances that might lead a pregnant mother to pay for an unborn homicide, such as being too young or too old to have a child, not feeling ready to be a parent, or simply not wanting to have a child at this time in their life.  Should this be legal?

• A: If you're not the one doing the killing, I think that's OK. But remember I'm not a lawyer. I do think that you should take a hard look at the human trafficking angle.  Just because you don't have a use for them doesn't mean they're useless. 

The Guttmacher Institute documents that over 800,000 unborn people are killed annually through the medical procedure known as an abortion.  

On one hand, a large block of the population agrees with this statement:

It's important to note that the decision to have an abortion is a deeply personal one, and it should be made based on the individual circumstances and beliefs of the person involved. While some people may disagree with the choice to have an abortion, it is important to respect the autonomy and agency of women to make decisions about their own bodies and lives.

People are spending countless effort and funds to find reasons to flip the supreme court.  They are going after Justice Thomas, a real-life hero that indirectly saved tens of thousands of lives by allowing state law to decide how to handle abortion.

Edited by jross

11 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

@jross As I've posted before, you are kind of an odd duck when it comes to your nonchalant attitude towards killing people.

You make a parody of homicide. Except it's not funny at all. I'm a little worried about you.

It's just weird - kind of serial killer type weird.

I believe the exact opposite of what you are saying.  You save lives by protecting the innocent.

FWIW: If you want to find a serial killer, here is a map across the United States.  https://prochoice.org/patients/find-a-provider/

1 hour ago, jross said:

I asked questions about the whether the contextual motivation for homicide was justified for self-defense/health, finance, relationships, and circumstance.  Here are your answers applied to similar questions within the largest context of homicide in the United States.

Self-defense / Health concern: 
Sometimes, a pregnancy can pose serious health risks to the mother or the unborn. In these cases, should a woman legally be able to choose to pay for unborn homicide to protect her own health?

• A: No
  • A: Is this a joke?
  • A: Homicide is a neutral term for killing another person.
  • A: It is not and should not be legal to murder someone for what you think they might do.

Financial concerns: 
Pregnancy and childbirth can be expensive, and some women may not have the financial resources to support a child. In these cases, should a woman legally be able to choose to pay for homicide to avoid the financial burden of raising a child?

• A: Don't put yourself into the situation of danger to begin with.
  • A: This is the power reserved for the government.
  • A: Yes if people are destined to be a burden on society.
  • A: Only parents that identify as mother can decide.
  • A: Only after a final selection on gender has been decided.
  • A: What is a mother?  Define it.  
  • A: Abandonment is an option.
  • A: Make the other parent take care of the child.
  • A: Cut 'em loose.  Move.  Out of sight, out of mind.
  • A: White people draw a premium.
  • A: Buy American.

Relationship issues: 
Pregnancy can put a strain on relationships, and some women may feel that they are not in a stable or supportive enough relationship to have a child. In these cases, should a woman legally be able to choose to pay for homicide to avoid the emotional and financial strain of raising a child alone?

• A: Killing and divorcing ('adopting out') have the same result for you.  You will lose your friends either way, choose divorce.

Personal circumstances: 
There are many other personal circumstances that might lead a pregnant mother to pay for an unborn homicide, such as being too young or too old to have a child, not feeling ready to be a parent, or simply not wanting to have a child at this time in their life.  Should this be legal?

• A: If you're not the one doing the killing, I think that's OK. But remember I'm not a lawyer. I do think that you should take a hard look at the human trafficking angle.  Just because you don't have a use for them doesn't mean they're useless. 

The Guttmacher Institute documents that over 800,000 unborn people are killed annually through the medical procedure known as an abortion.  

On one hand, a large block of the population agrees with this statement:

People are spending countless effort and funds to find reasons to flip the supreme court.  They are going after Justice Thomas, a real-life hero that indirectly saved tens of thousands of lives by allowing state law to decide how to handle abortion.

OMG, this whole thing was a terrible abortion analogy?  Lol.

13 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

Sorry GWN, but some do find the humor in what he is posting...even be it off color...humor isn't for everyone I guess.

The big bait 'n switch... jross put on quite a "homicide" show there. Had me hooked.

Now that we see what it actually is:

Bigbrog, it's still not even remotely funny to me. You're right, I find abortion humor distasteful. Maybe more your thing.

10 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

The big bait 'n switch... jross put on quite a "homicide" show there. Had me hooked.

Now that we see what it actually is:

Bigbrog, it's still not even remotely funny to me. You're right, I find abortion humor distasteful. Maybe more your thing.

There isn't anything remotely funny about ACTUAL abortion, but satire and comedy is open to all topics...if satire and comedy isn't for you than it isn't for you.

18 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

There isn't anything remotely funny about ACTUAL abortion, but satire and comedy is open to all topics...if satire and comedy isn't for you than it isn't for you.

You're right. Satire and comedy is open to all topics. But simply being satire or comedy doesn't make it actually funny. That's just my opinion. Your taste may differ.