US Open - April 26th-30th, 2023

nhs67

9 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

Crossing FS and folk is the worst argument you can make against my opinion! Mainly because Vito has been performing at FS for the third season and he finally put it all together in folk. Don't forget he did beat returning 2019 world team member Fix to get to OTT finals after all...

He appears to be at a level where he can attain a Worlds medal.

He wasn't there last year.  Argue that all you want.  He wasn't.

• Fire 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

1 minute ago, nhs67 said:

He appears to be at a level where he can attain a Worlds medal.

He wasn't there last year.  Argue that all you want.  He wasn't.

Totally agree - he couldn't beat the guy who lost in the bronze match. I was only arguing that he arrived on the FS scene the moment he knocked off Fix at OTT semis and lost (convincingly) to Gilman

i am an idiot on the internet

Just now, bnwtwg said:

Totally agree - he couldn't beat the guy who lost in the bronze match. I was only arguing that he arrived on the FS scene the moment he knocked off Fix at OTT semis and lost (convincingly) to Gilman

Fix at 57 KG =/= Fix at 61 KG for Freestyle.  He never came close to medalling at 57 KG.  He was weaponized at 61 KG.

I think he beats that Silver version if Fix.  That is saying a lot more than beating Daton Stix at 57 KG.

2 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Cenzo has insane hips.

Only other guy who wouldn’t give that up is Dake. Crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hips don't matter if you can't bring them for the full six minutes and the other guy is that much better than you.

I guess we all have the definitive answer to how the PSU live goes went. That was awesome.

And also I would just like to remind everyone that Imar consistently rocked Nolf and Cenzo's worlds in FS before he had a midlife crisis and decided to focus his efforts on taking down Joey Chestnut.

• Fire 1

I guess we all have the definitive answer to how the PSU live goes went. That was awesome.

And also I would just like to remind everyone that Imar consistently rocked Nolf and Cenzo's worlds in FS before he had a midlife crisis and decided to focus his efforts on taking down Joey Chestnut.

IMar at his best would lose to this version of Nolf.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Le duke said:

IMar at his best would lose to this version of Nolf.

Imar at his best beat JB and barely *lost in the last :12 in another match. Nolf had his soul snatched by Dake. They are (were) not the same.

Edited by bnwtwg
  • Fire 2

3 minutes ago, neweruser69 said:

Nolf just looks like he has fully ascended. His Nolfjutsu is on another level recently. I bet he winds up our rep.

... you ARE a neweruser, aren't you.

D3

Edited by D3 for LU

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Just now, Southend said:

Marsteller 

Imar used to big brother him too 😞

And I'm not bitter AT ALL that someone chose a different direction for their life than an internet idiot (me) wanted to them to do as a fan

• Fire 1