2023 Transfer Portal

25 minutes ago, Lurk_Nowitzki said:

Just doesn’t seem in their best interest to pursue Voinovich at risk of losing Lamer. He seems like a straight up better option at 149 next year and for the future. Seems pretty unsustainable for Michigan to throw around all this cash every offseason. Next year they will lose DeAug, Lewan, Amine, Griffith, and Davison to graduation. Now add the loss of Lamer and Cannon/Ragu are really their only proven guys in the projected 24-25 lineup right now. 

Obviously I agree.

That said the weren't pursuing a replacement.  They approached him to simply ask him if they took the approach if he would be willing to go down to 141.  I never said they actually pursued VV.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

2 hours ago, nhs67 said:

I am still a bit upset about (potentially) losing Griffith... by proxy most likely Rowley as well.

I believe Feldkamp is heading to OSU, too, so we still need a 197lber (unless Woodley can get another year going... even then?)...

Think you mean potentially losing Lamer.  So much happening and so fast.  Hopefully they'll be able to fix things over the next six months.

20 minutes ago, Sheerstress said:

Think you mean potentially losing Lamer.  So much happening and so fast.  Hopefully they'll be able to fix things over the next six months.

I did mean that.  I am a big fan of the kid (Lamer).

49 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Maybe Amine will be the one who goes up to 174, and he’ll have to (attempt to) cash the check his uncle wrote on his behalf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will bet you on it now.

IF Amine and Starocci meet in the NCAA Finals OR B1G Finals next season, Amine wins at least one of them.

Name the price you wish to bet and what RTC/charity you wish to bet for.

If(when) I win, you can pay CKWC in Ann Arbor.

26 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

IF Amine and Starocci meet in the NCAA Finals OR B1G Finals next season, Amine wins at least one of them.

I'll take that bet. $50?

• Fire 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

1 minute ago, nhs67 said:

Nah.  That guy is a fukcing loon.

I think the offseason is making you a little loony.  You've shown you know your wrasslin knowledge but Amine over Starrocci.  Come on!  It's not just that Starrocci is very good it's that he's stylistically a terrible matchup for Amine

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

19 minutes ago, BlacknGold said:

Has Lamer announced any potential schools? 

I heard he will only consider himself a package deal with Rowley to Iowa for ~$125k each per year plus bonus per whole point at NCAAs.

1 hour ago, flyingcement said:

I have one bold prediction per year.  The year prior was guaranteed bonus points by Hamiti on Marinelli

I have about one bold prediction per shit.

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, nhs67 said:

I wouldn't ever predict it happening, but I can envision a scenario. It would look like a classic Amine match against top competition. Brands held Starocci to no TD and lost 2-1 on a riding time point. If he can wrestle that type of match with him he's got the explosiveness to blow through on a counter blast double (Kennedy/Marinelli NCAA matches come to mind for me). 

• Fire 1

15 hours ago, BlacknGold said:

Has Lamer announced any potential schools? 

You'd have to think Cal Poly is on the short list considering his brothers being there.  Personally I would love to see him come home and put on an Oregon State singlet.  Would be great to get him and Rowley both back to Oregon next year.

• Fire 2

4 minutes ago, Warm Up Champ said:

You'd have to think Cal Poly is on the short list considering his brothers being there.  Personally I would love to see him come home and put on an Oregon State singlet.  Would be great to get him and Rowley both back to Oregon next year.

I want to see him at Cal Poly with Rowley, personally.

I also would accept Oregon State and wish him the best.

If he goes to a different B1G school, I will still root for him, but hope the school loses.

I am petty.

• Fire 1

Good to see Obe Blanc get the job at NSDU - very deserving and he will provide a nice transition. Good move... They should send their "How to Hire a Head Coach" powerpoint to OU. 

• Fire 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐