2023 Transfer Portal

On 4/8/2023 at 7:09 PM, Le duke said:

If you’re Bernie Truax, would you rather practice with Brands and Assad, or Starocci, Brooks, Taylor, Dake and Nickal?

4 hours ago, Idaho said:

Actually I didn't ask you and I am pretty sure nobody did.... It was a statement of your own accord, choosing Brands and the Ferrari's over Cael, Starocci and Brooks. But hey, maybe now you can live a little bit more in reality. 

Actually, someone asked me this question and I simply answered it. Just talking wrestling man, don't know why people are calling names. Obviously I'm not Bernie Truax and we have different preferences, so it was a silly question to begin with.  Guess I should have ignored it

4 hours ago, nhs67 said:

See below.  Idiot.

He's an idiot.  Fortunately he can't pull a Minnow and delete it all.

4 hours ago, nhs67 said:

As an aside, Spey is a dipshit and seems to be well out of touch.

Perhaps BnG is Spey?

You seem like a kind gentlemen

11 hours ago, BlacknGold said:

Actually, someone asked me this question and I simply answered it. Just talking wrestling man, don't know why people are calling names. Obviously I'm not Bernie Truax and we have different preferences, so it was a silly question to begin with.  Guess I should have ignored it

Actually you inserted yourself and your opinion in to the conversation before anyone asked you.

It was after you said that it made sense (it didn't and still does not) that a Penn Stater did ask you.

Screenshots_2023-04-20-10-51-09.png

Screenshots_2023-04-20-10-53-02.png

• Haha 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

11 hours ago, BlacknGold said:

You seem like a kind gentlemen

I am fairly old and have very little tolerance for stupid people.  It isn't my fault that you fall under that category's umbrella.

• Fire 1

5 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

The top screenshot happened after the bottom one in thr conversation.

Page 18 of this thread is where it starts, fwiw - for those needing the laugh today.

45 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

The top screenshot happened after the bottom one in thr conversation.

I said if they went to Iowa it would make sense, that was just my opinion, then people start asking questions which I answered and you quoted, 2 weeks later... You're basically saying no one is allowed to share their opinion on the forum. Crazy old loser 

20 minutes ago, BlacknGold said:

I said if they went to Iowa it would make sense, that was just my opinion, then people start asking questions which I answered and you quoted, 2 weeks later... You're basically saying no one is allowed to share their opinion on the forum. Crazy old loser 

I never said anything of the sort, nor would I insinuate it.

What you should take from this is that if you say stupid things people are going to tell you that you're saying stupid things.

Own up to it and hold yourself accountable then grow and move on.

I am senile.  My body has aged.  I have earned many losses.  I am not a crazy old loser, though.

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, nhs67 said:

I never said anything of the sort, nor would I insinuate it.

What you should take from this is that if you say stupid things people are going to tell you that you're saying stupid things.

Own up to it and hold yourself accountable then grow and move on.

I am senile.  My body has aged.  I have earned many losses.  I am not a crazy old loser, though.

I don't believe I said anything stupid, have a good day old man

• Fire 1

25 minutes ago, BlacknGold said:

Says the guy with the dumb take. 

Ben Keuter, who hasn't wrestled a single college match, and AJ Ferrarri, who isn't even on the team  > Starocci, Brooks, Dake, Taylor, and Nickal. 

• Fire 2

1 minute ago, Chestcrusher said:

Ben Keuter, who hasn't wrestled a single college match, and AJ Ferrarri, who isn't even on the team  > Starocci, Brooks, Dake, Taylor, and Nickal. 

Shhhhhh.

Can't fix stoopid.  He is probably one if those turds on Twitter screaming at Minnow for proof with every post he makes.

Just now, Chestcrusher said:

So everyone on the forum needs to worship Penn State. I get it

3 minutes ago, BlacknGold said:

I don't believe I said anything stupid, have a good day old man

Well the burden that is proof shows otherwise.

Also, thank you.  I think I will have a good day.

Just now, BlacknGold said:

So everyone on the forum needs to worship Penn State. I get it

Also a dumb take.

You understand I am not a Penn State fan.  Only one person who gas even engaged in your nonsense actually is a Penn State fan.  The rest of us know you're just being silly.

Just now, Chestcrusher said:

No but every single person with at least 2 brain cells knows that take is stupid. I don't like or cheer for PSU BTW.

Truax going to Iowa made sense, maybe not as much sense as Penn State, but it did make sense. Then when someone asked me "if you were Bernie, what would you do" and I gave a biased answer for a little fun. I'm not saying Penn State was a mistake or the wrong decision, I just said Iowa made sense. So I don't understand how this even went this far. You guys have problems

• Fire 2

5 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Also a dumb take.

You understand I am not a Penn State fan.  Only one person who gas even engaged in your nonsense actually is a Penn State fan.  The rest of us know you're just being silly.

You're the dumbest person on the forum.

7 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Also a dumb take.

7 minutes ago, Chestcrusher said:

No but every single person with at least 2 brain cells knows that take is stupid. I don't like or cheer for PSU BTW.

People like you ruin the forum. Everyone just wants talk wrestling and you guys go around trying to insult people behind your keyboards