Session VI, Saturday PM Finals discussion

CHROMEBIRD

2 minutes ago, Pa in Taiwan said:

You're absolutely right about Nolf. He WASN'T showing the flashy moves his freshman year. Haines is a monster, and if he comes back at 165 he will be at the top of the weight class with a few other guys. His developmental potential as a 19 year old, both in strength and in skills, combined with his chop wood, carry water attitude towards training, will see him making the MOST improvement of any 165 pounder. "People" saying Haines is not special are still disgruntled about the epic fail of their "got it in the bag GOAT" and the disintegration of the Iowa team, fighting it out for second place, light years behind PSU. Sour grapes indeed.

That’s actually why the transfer portal and blatant poaching PSU does… pisses me off so much (I know they have been straight up going up to guys at the tournament). It’s not just “well guys want to go there”

Theyre good coaches. So coach don’t poach

Just now, Formally140 said:

That’s actually why the transfer portal and blatant poaching PSU does… pisses me off so much (I know they have been straight up going up to guys at the tournament). It’s not just “well guys want to go there”

Well, alright then, I missed all this drama by not going, lol. Who are they approaching? 

flyingcement sez: We need some pins gents.  I have plans tonight

Welp...

Ask, and you will receive...

D3

Edited by D3 for LU

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

1 minute ago, Formally140 said:

I don't know, dude. Look at the performers this year: the finalists RBY, Haines, Starrocci, and Brooks ALL started their collegiate careers at PSU. Kerk came over from the Ohio State U when Snyder moved to NLWC, so I don't consider that an outright poach. Bartlett and SVN, both third place finishers, also were recruited before freshman year. Not so much poaching, besides Dean. 

1 minute ago, VakAttack said:

Well, alright then, I missed all this drama by not going, lol. Who are they approaching? 

Multiple guys. Guys and coaches I know have told me. Go ahead and say “names or it didn’t happen”. I’m not putting my buddies under the bus who told me