2023 NCAA seeding discussion

Dark Energy

How on earth is Brooks not the top seed?

For whatever reason, he chose not to wrestle 15 matches and thus doesn’t have an RPI.

He could have mowed down the field at an open or two, but, he didn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Fire 1

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Brooks would have rather gotten the 4 to face Keck in the semis instead of Hidlay. 

Hidlay will just wrestle the out of bounds line and then skip out when Brooks gets to his legs.  Hoping they hit him hard with stalling early and often.  Make him wrestle

• Fire 4

1 minute ago, SocraTease said:

Hidlay will just wrestle the out of bounds line and then skip out when Brooks gets to his legs.  Hoping they hit him hard with stalling early and often.  Make him wrestle

Why is everyone so sure Hidlay gets past Bolan?  Theyre always 1 point matches

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

23 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Murin got a terrible draw

Looks like he’s probably going to need to beat Millner in the second round to AA.  If he loses looks like he could have either Mauller or Parco in the blood round.  But if he beats Millner his toughest consi match before securing AA is likely Blockhus

• Stalling 1

They haven’t done it yet.

That said, Brooks vs Romero last weekend demonstrated that Brooks has learned how to deal with that: back up to the center and wait for him. Gets the referee’s attention pretty quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Fire 1

2 minutes ago, jmoney said:

McKee 11 seeded at 125! Dude had a brutal number of top 8 matches this season. Did anyone wrestle a tougher batch at 125? Wow big 10 got hosed at 125. Smith, Poulin and Noto will be gone pronto. What a joke 

McKee, DeAugostino too low.  Stevo, Kaylor, too high.  Stevie has loses to 22 and 29 and won the conference where the 1 seed dropped out.  He will lose to Ventresca

• Fire 1