BREAKING : Previously Unseen January 6th Footage

headshuck

On do you know you lost an argument without saying you lost an argument.  Typical weak/close minded/illogical tactic when trying to debate something...can't back up what they wrote nor be able to articulate why they disagree with something so resort to name calling and saying..."Well you clearly don't understand anything".  So predictable.

Takeaway, neither of you can argue anything that mspart said, or me, other then keep repeating "INSERECTION!"  "INSERECTION!" "INSERECTION!"...."TRAITORS!" "TRAITORS!" "TRAITORS!"  

24 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

On do you know you lost an argument without saying you lost an argument.  Typical weak/close minded/illogical tactic when trying to debate something...can't back up what they wrote nor be able to articulate why they disagree with something so resort to name calling and saying..."Well you clearly don't understand anything".  So predictable.

Takeaway, neither of you can argue anything that mspart said, or me, other then keep repeating "INSERECTION!"  "INSERECTION!" "INSERECTION!"...."TRAITORS!" "TRAITORS!" "TRAITORS!"  

Meaningless.  Even the slow are lapping you.  Name calling?  I'm returning your favor, Einstein.

8 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

See?

All you had to do was wait one more message for him to find a new low.

A new low you say?  Care to elaborate?  Or are one sentence quips your thing now, other than just posting a link to an obscure article?  

Funny you two do the exact same thing...over and over and over...start an argument, when you get called out on it and proven to be wrong, you resort to misdirection and name calling...it is quite humorous

3 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Because you have zero reading comprehension does not somehow equal me not having a point...but whatever you need to tell yourself to get through the day big guy.

Correct, it is your lack of a point that makes it pointless.   I can't believe you folks are still arguing the obvious.  Easy to see why McCarthy and Tucker's propaganda video is so successful over on rumble.

13 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

A new low you say?  Care to elaborate?  Or are one sentence quips your thing now, other than just posting a link to an obscure article?  

Funny you two do the exact same thing...over and over and over...start an argument, when you get called out on it and proven to be wrong, you resort to misdirection and name calling...it is quite humorous

Let it be known that I have not been redirected.  The three central facts this conversation started with are immutable and I stuck by them.  Perhaps you are a simple troll.  If so, you aren't very good.

• Haha 1

So once again you clearly have demonstrated you have no reading comprehension as I have been asking you to reply and challenge any part of what mspart posted...yet you and your political lover Mikey attack me...then call me slow, a troll, etc...as I always say, you can't make this up.  I guess I get it, your only defense is to attack the person calling you out on it, that way you truly don't have to address it and realize the whole premise around your argument falls apart rather easily and quickly.  

I'll wait for more name calling...

1 hour ago, Bigbrog said:

So once again you clearly have demonstrated you have no reading comprehension as I have been asking you to reply and challenge any part of what mspart posted...yet you and your political lover Mikey attack me...then call me slow, a troll, etc...as I always say, you can't make this up.  I guess I get it, your only defense is to attack the person calling you out on it, that way you truly don't have to address it and realize the whole premise around your argument falls apart rather easily and quickly.  

I'll wait for more name calling...

Very odd that you insist I offer an opinion on a third party's post.  On multiple levels.  One being I have already offered an opinion.   I have no reason to challenge what mspart wrote.  It is not relevant and it doesn't even interest me, which is why I didn't comment on it to begin with.

He made no mention of the reason multiple billions were captivated on Jan. 6th, 2021.  It is not because of murder, fires or heart attacks. It is not the violence itself or the intensity of the violence.  It is because the peaceful election process of the United States of America was interrupted by a violent mob.  That mob forced the evacuation of the duly elected officials in the Capitol building and suspended their constitutional obligation.  An event unique in our history.  That is why it is distinct.  Do you disagree?

18 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

Very odd that you insist I offer an opinion on a third party's post.  On multiple levels.  One being I have already offered an opinion.   I have no reason to challenge what mspart wrote.  It is not relevant and it doesn't even interest me, which is why I didn't comment on it to begin with.

He made no mention of the reason multiple billions were captivated on Jan. 6th, 2021.  It is not because of murder, fires or heart attacks. It is not the violence itself or the intensity of the violence.  It is because the peaceful election process of the United States of America was interrupted by a violent mob.  That mob forced the evacuation of the duly elected officials in the Capitol building and suspended their constitutional obligation.  An event unique in our history.  That is why it is distinct.  Do you disagree?

AKA...you are closed minded and unwilling to look at all viewpoints and information available to you because you want to just think whatever the TV tells you to...and use no logic or deductive reasoning of your own..got it.

You and Mikey carry on calling people names and being two of the most illogical posters on here.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

AKA...you are closed minded and unwilling to look at all viewpoints and information available to you because you want to just think whatever the TV tells you to...and use no logic or deductive reasoning of your own..got it.

You and Mikey carry on calling people names and being two of the most illogical posters on here.

This is a masterpiece of idiocy.

Plasmodium is calmly explaining their position, you clearly didn't understand what they're saying, so you made up something out of thin air that makes you feel better about being continuously on the losing of aside of whatever current argument is underway and then call them 'illogical'.

INSERECTION! INSERECTION! INSERECTION!

Do you require external equipment to manage gas exchange?

Edited by Mike Parrish

5 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

This is a masterpiece of idiocy.

Plasmodium is calmly explaining their position, you clearly didn't understand what they're saying, so you made up something out of thin air that makes you feel better about being continuously on the losing of aside of whatever current argument is underway and then call them 'illogical'.

INSERECTION! INSERECTION! INSERECTION!

Do you require external equipment to manage gas exchange?

And once again, my point has been made.  This is one of the most illogical posts I've ever read.  It makes absolutely no sense.  But keep on keeping on being Mikey!  Must be fun in that head of yours.

2 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

And once again, my point has been made.  This is one of the most illogical posts I've ever read.  It makes absolutely no sense.  But keep on keeping on being Mikey!  Must be fun in that head of yours.

Just because you don't understand something, that doesn't make it illogical.

Gravity, for example.
Why other people are laughing and shaking their heads at you, for another.

Edited by Mike Parrish

2 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

Just because you don't understand something, that doesn't make it illogical.

Gravity, for example.
Why other people are laughing and shaking their heads at you, for another.

How does me asking your lover to comment on a post that contradicts his narrative on Jan 6th, equate to me not understanding something??  And when he says he isn't even going to read it, nor respond to it, I tell him he is close minded and illogical...that is then somehow turned into, I don't understand something...and I'm illogical...and people are laughing at ME and shaking their heads???  LOL...again, it must be amazing living in that world of yours inside your little head.

Once again, you can't make this stuff up.  But then again, I am arguing with complete strangers on the internet, so what does that say about me?!?!  LOL

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

How does me asking your lover to comment on a post that contradicts his narrative on Jan 6th, equate to me not understanding something??  And when he says he isn't even going to read it, nor respond to it, I tell him he is close minded and illogical...that is then somehow turned into, I don't understand something...and I'm illogical...and people are laughing at ME and shaking their heads???  LOL...again, it must be amazing living in that world of yours inside your little head.

Once again, you can't make this stuff up.  But then again, I am arguing with complete strangers on the internet, so what does that say about me?!?!  LOL

I didn't call you illogical.
That's what you wrote.

I called what you're writing 'idiocy' and I stand by that assessment.

This is what now constitutes valid debate.  A question is asked, it is not closely responded to, and the topic goes to who is more stupider than the other estupido.   And then the question doesn't even have to be addressed. 

mspart

• Fire 3

19 hours ago, mspart said:

This is what now constitutes valid debate.  A question is asked, it is not closely responded to, and the topic goes to who is more stupider than the other estupido.   And then the question doesn't even have to be addressed. 

mspart

Spot on...and it is idiocy that I stoked the fire