Goo Bid Reddd

jajensen09

I have. The top 4 or so stand out at 184. Pinto is next tear, this kid is as advertised 

Compare his FR record to that of a Brooks/Keck/Hidlay. None of those guys were getting decked by people I’ve never heard of during their FR season. They were 15-1, 16-1 and 23-4, respectively. They were only losing to AAs.

He’s posting a .684 average right now. Against guys who might not even be NQs. Hasn’t even hit the B1G 184s yet. True second tier guys like Romero loom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Compare his FR record to that of a Brooks/Keck/Hidlay. None of those guys were getting decked by people I’ve never heard of during their FR season. They were 15-1, 16-1 and 23-4, respectively. They were only losing to AAs.

He’s posting a .684 average right now. Against guys who might not even be NQs. Hasn’t even hit the B1G 184s yet. True second tier guys like Romero loom.

I could be a bit blinded by bias since we used to wrestle against Stroudsburg back in the day.  But I tend to think that even with a volatile set of results so far, Pinto is a guy who has a very high ceiling (top three finish IMO) but also a bit of a low floor (with the wrong matchup could be a 1-2 type at Nationals)

40 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

I could be a bit blinded by bias since we used to wrestle against Stroudsburg back in the day.  But I tend to think that even with a volatile set of results so far, Pinto is a guy who has a very high ceiling (top three finish IMO) but also a bit of a low floor (with the wrong matchup could be a 1-2 type at Nationals)

Sounds like he was the perfect replacement for Taylor Venz. 

• Fire 2

8 hours ago, flyingcement said:

I agree with this.  He's just so young and raw yet. If he could sharpen up his game a bit it'll help him

14 hours ago, flyingcement said:

Curious what type of wrestler you think is a good or bad matchup for him.  

14 hours ago, Le duke said:

Two or three matches at cliff keen he was wrestling as soon as the hour was past.  Lot of matches in a short period of time.  When gas is one of his weaknesses it didn’t play to his strengths.  He would dispatch some if those losses quite easily if match were replayed.  He is better than current ranking imo and not a guy a two or three seed will want to see if he is a 14 or 15 seed

1 hour ago, Royalfan said:

Two or three matches at cliff keen he was wrestling as soon as the hour was past.  Lot of matches in a short period of time.  When gas is one of his weaknesses it didn’t play to his strengths.  He would dispatch some if those losses quite easily if match were replayed.  He is better than current ranking imo and not a guy a two or three seed will want to see if he is a 14 or 15 seed

I agree. He is young yet. Can develop a ton in the next couple months! Big match Friday that i think he can win