Iowa v PSU - Jan. 27, 2023

Wrestleknownothing

Delusional.  Maybe if Starocci even tried to turn anyone ranked higher than #70.

Starocci beat Hayden Hidlay 10-3.

Hidlay is better in every possible way than Brands, other than mouthfuls of flesh taken from PSU wrestlers. Nelson has him beat there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Hidlay is better in every possible way than Brands, other than mouthfuls of flesh taken from PSU wrestlers. Nelson has him beat there.

10-3 ain't a major in any universe, son.  

No soup!

Edited by Interviewed_at_Weehawken

Shows how good the ranking services are.  Kennedy beat Facundo head to head in their only meeting as high school seniors.
Dismissed!

Kennedy also goes to a school that hasn’t produced a NCAA champ above 157 since the dawn of time.

40 minutes ago, Nittanychris said:

I think Dean is favored and on top of that people know Warner has not been healthy this season, which makes it even tougher.

I agree with you but am surprised there was not one brave soul to pick Jacob. 

8 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Wait, aren't you the sick young man who talks joyfully about RBY tearing one of Spencer Lee's knees up?  Multiple times.

You've got issues son.

Wait, aren't you the sick young man who talks joyfully about RBY tearing one of Spencer Lee's knees up?  Multiple times.
You've got issues son.

No. I suggested that Brands wouldn’t throw him out there against RBY because it was a risk.

No one here wants to see Spencer Lee get injured, old man.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Find one and quote me here. Link the original thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Le Duke: In the multiple other threads about this, I said that there’s no way in hell TnT are throwing their golden boy out there to get his knee destroyed by RBY.

Think about it. A guy that didn’t give up a single offensive point to Desanto or Fix in 8 total matches against the two of them in the last two years. Who specializes in grabbing the foot or ankle of his opponent after mashing their face into the mat. With what I’m guessing is 6” of wingspan advantage and is likely the fastest person in the NCAA, and not weak.

Best I can do! After all, I was born in 1755!  You got very graphically into the details there! Very exciting, I'm sure.  That's just one example of multiple.  You are really into posting about Lee getting injured!

How about RBY dropping?

Good day, Sir!

1 minute ago, PortaJohn said:

Why would RBY drop.  That's stupid

Exactly.  The same as thinking Lee would bump.  (Except that RBY was allegedly training and planning to enter the mix at 57 kg a couple years back)

Get ready for the "Lee ducked!" posts this coming weekend.

Edited by Interviewed_at_Weehawken

Le Duke: In the multiple other threads about this, I said that there’s no way in hell TnT are throwing their golden boy out there to get his knee destroyed by RBY.

Think about it. A guy that didn’t give up a single offensive point to Desanto or Fix in 8 total matches against the two of them in the last two years. Who specializes in grabbing the foot or ankle of his opponent after mashing their face into the mat. With what I’m guessing is 6” of wingspan advantage and is likely the fastest person in the NCAA, and not weak.

Best I can do! After all, I was born in 1755!  You got very graphically into the details there! Very exciting, I'm sure.  That's just one example of multiple.  You are really into posting about Lee getting injured!
How about RBY dropping?
Good day, Sir!

What words in there do you think express pleasure or delight at this possibility?

He’s a kid with multiple ACL tears who, in this hypothetical match, would be up against a larger, longer wrestler who specializes in counters that stress knees.

2 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Exactly.  The same as thinking Lee would bump.  (Except that RBY was allegedly training and planning to enter the mix at 57 kg a couple years back)

This Lee vs RBY thing has reached an all time level of stupidity.  A) Both Brands and Cael have shown throughout their coaching careers that duals are meaningless B)  RBY would beat Spencer Lee.  Yes.  He would.  Hes bigger, stronger, longer reach, and much faster.

Edited by PortaJohn

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

Just now, Le duke said:

What words in there do you think express pleasure or delight at this possibility?

He’s a kid with multiple ACL tears who, in this hypothetical match, would be up against a larger, longer wrestler who specializes in counters that stress knees.

"specializes?"

I saw it against DeSanto, whom you likely made fun of and claimed was exagerating.

Haven't seen him do anything different or exotic.  Just wrestled.

Have you ever wrestled?

1 minute ago, PortaJohn said:

This Lee vs RBY thing has reached an all time level of stupidity.  A) Both Brands and Cael have shown throughout their coaching careers that duals are meaningless B)  RBY would beat Spencer Lee.  Yes.  He would.  Hes bigger, stronger, longer reach, and much faster.

C) Struggled with Ragusin.

D) He ain't beating Lee at 125

E) He wouldn't beat Lee at the catchweight of 129 either.

7 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

C) Struggled with Ragusin.

D) He ain't beating Lee at 125

E) He wouldn't beat Lee at the catchweight of 129 either.

Let's hope it actually happens so 'i can laugh at the delusional Spencer Lee fans. Especially when it gets to the 3rd period and Spencer hasnt gotten close to scoring a takedown and is sucking for air

Edited by PortaJohn

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

40 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Is there a way to easily check this?  Vs.  Iowa in the recent past?

I started following PSU closely in 2018 and I am sure they have not started at any other weight than 125 in that time. Anecdotally, there used to be a lot of talk on BWI about how they would start ever dual in at least a 6 point hole prior to the arrival of RBY.

• Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge