Themat.com - "A moment of silence, please"

GreatWhiteNorth

3 minutes ago, Jason Bryant said:

In case you were wondering what the last post was, I got it in. 

@Viratas will appreciate. 

Screen Shot 2022-10-31 at 9.39.19 PM.png

uh huh 🙄 GWN & another poster were doing the heavy lifting over there, if you got in after was only because you had your finger on the cut off switch.  Let's see time stamp on those last 5 posts.  😉 🙂

• Fire 1

16 minutes ago, Jason Bryant said:

In case you were wondering what the last post was, I got it in. 

@Viratas will appreciate. 

Screen Shot 2022-10-31 at 9.39.19 PM.png

That is fitting and awesome!

That’s to keep your whining ass shut. You want off this ranch, you got it. I’ll drive your ass to the train station myself.

19 minutes ago, ionel said:

uh huh 🙄 GWN & another poster were doing the heavy lifting over there, if you got in after was only because you had your finger on the cut off switch.  Let's see time stamp on those last 5 posts.  😉 🙂

JB - You 'don't work there no more', but seems you may have had a key to the back door? (And be careful of those cherries)

• Fire 1

8 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

JB - You 'don't work there no more', but seems you may have had a key to the back door? (And be careful of those cherries)

Note no reply from JB.  He did swallow the Last Word but didn't quite get that cherry down.  😉

Edited by ionel

E6dTdLtXsAIT1Hd?format=jpg&name=large

I like to picture the last moments of TheMat with DF diggin through the Stabbin' Wagon looking for his stolen state medal, while Jimmy Cinnabon bets him $50 that he ain't gonna find it.

Edited by KCMO2
  • Fire 2

12 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

PS: do you recall any posts by JB in the last half hour?  I don't.   I replied immediately to your post, Carl had just arrived.  When I hit send it went dead.  

Edited by ionel
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, ionel said:

PS: do you recall any posts by JB in the last half hour?  I don't.   I replied immediately to to your post, Carl had just arrived.  When I hit send it went dead.  

None by JB. My last post was about AJ's Kia Soul with Danny Mac throwing Andrew out the window. Radio silence after that.

6 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

None by JB. My last post was about AJ's Kia Soul with Danny Mac throwing Andrew out the window. Radio silence after that.

Mine Danny Mac gave Carl the fist when Carl asks what he was doing with the Penn State moms.  Presume it didn't post but was prob 30 sec after you so ... think you won.  🙂

• Fire 1

5 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

image.thumb.png.215ffa2502964987c13a4bb139f42ec0.png

For future reference, above are the actual last two posts from themat.com forums.

Nice job ionel. Carrying the storyline into the abyss reminds me of the musicians on the Titanic. Well done.

The following Carl post you made may have hit the server before my browse refreshed. I'll bow out, you win.

I have to think maybe we helped get the lights turned off before midnight.  If you managed to save the entire story be good to hang onto to that, some day a rising wrestler comedian might be looking for a good 'walks into a bar story.'  Well done, I thought was about to run out of ideas but your replies kept leading in new directions but glad we didnt have to go at it till midnight.  🙂

• Fire 1

11 minutes ago, ionel said:

I have to think maybe we helped get the lights turned off before midnight.  If you managed to save the entire story be good to hang onto to that, some day a rising wrestler comedian might be looking for a good 'walks into a bar story.'  Well done, I thought was about to run out of ideas but your replies kept leading in new directions but glad we didnt have to go at it till midnight.  🙂

It seemed like themat.com's demise was going to be an hours long boring slog. On the contrary, I enjoyed it.