I call you out at 97 then go 84?

Caveira

4 hours ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

I don't know? Sidakov looked pretty good with that outside step... I would even say Kemmerer hit it on Mark Hall to ice the match.  Hall had great defense and seemed to be dumbfounded briefly, as if he hadn't seen it a lot.  Guaranteed, he was also being Carvered for the second time in his career, so that may have affected his defense.  A rare second Carvering...

I'm not saying they have a monopoly, particularly on an outside step. Just saying if you wanted me to take a team and point out different guys taking those sort of shots no one else comes close.

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

17 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

I'm not saying they have a monopoly, particularly on an outside step. Just saying if you wanted me to take a team and point out different guys taking those sort of shots no one else comes close.

Didn't Brooks hit it twice on Tanner Sloan at the All-Star? I know he got him at least once to his right, Sloan's left. 

1 minute ago, Le duke said:

Didn't Brooks hit it twice on Tanner Sloan at the All-Star? I know he got him at least once to his right, Sloan's left. 

He hit it in the olympics not sure about all star meet. Other examples Brooks and taylor both take outside and inside step doubles, so its really hard to tell where their heads are going, and really hard even see unless you rewind it, and Retherford's only shot for years was a passive misdirection, nolf had the same shot but mixed in a lot of others...

15 hours ago, PortaJohn said:

I don't ever remember him saying he was going 197.  He said he could when talking about his dad calling him up telling him to do it but he wasn't sure if his dad was joking. Cael was the one that said, "Carter 197 pound NCAA champ".  He did say it was possible.

How many videos and articles need to be posted?

"I mean... I'll go heavyweight... it really don't matter." (about the 4:50 mark of the video posted above.)

Apparently it does matter?

1 hour ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Well you said it 'started there.'

that's not what I said. I said a loose genre of attacks "seem to start there a trickle down". Meaning they'll likely be more familiar with Keck's tactics than say, Dustin Plott, who never seemed to know what keck was gonna do next.

21 hours ago, Hammerlock3 said:

As much as I would love it, starocci's legs are so hard to get to. And Keckheisen's attacks, which are mostly what I would call passive misdirection, meaning they are very hard to react to because they are disguising which side of the body is being attacked and whether the attack are head inside or outside (outside step being the trendiest one currently) seem to start at PSU and trickle down.

that's not what I said. I said a loose genre of attacks "seem to start there a trickle down". Meaning they'll likely be more familiar with Keck's tactics than say, Dustin Plott, who never seemed to know what keck was gonna do next.

This is what was said.

Edited by Interviewed_at_Weehawken

3 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

This is what was said.

And you claimed I said they invented it

19 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

And you claimed I said they invented it

You said they started it, no? That sounds a lot like they invented it, no? But I never used "invented", I used your term: started.

... and actually... about 25 minutes ago, you literally claimed you never said they "started it"

3 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

then what is your point with all this nonsense?

You gave PSU a bit too much credit as usual.  The "outside step" did not "start" there, which is what you said.  That is all.  Have the guts to stick by your own words, sir.

And yes, they are good at it, but so is Sidakov.

4 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

You gave PSU a bit too much credit as usual.  The "outside step" did not "start" there, which is what you said.  That is all.  Have the guts to stick by your own words, sir.

And yes, they are good at it, but so is Sidakov.

you are just being dishonest

3 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

I literally quoted you.  Who is being dishonest? Just admit you are wrong or perhaps typed something you didn't actually mean.  

I think I'm done here.

i can't believe you're dumb enough to think sidakov invented the outside step!

thats how you argue

Edited by Hammerlock3

1 minute ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

HAHA a bit hurt, are we.  Show me where I said Sidakov "started" or "invented" it.  I said he was "pretty good" at it.

And you won't stand behind your own posts, despite me giving you a way out.

You're claiming this about about whether I thought sidakov was 'pretty good' at an outside step?

4 hours ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

How many videos and articles need to be posted?

"I mean... I'll go heavyweight... it really don't matter." (about the 4:50 mark of the video posted above.)

Apparently it does matter?

What are we arguing?  Carter said he could go 197 or heavyweight.  Emphasis on the word "could".  That's different than what you implied.  I do believe his trash talking to Ferrari about 190 was childish and low

I Don't Agree With What I Posted