Scumbag Behavior - Trump at Arlington

4 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Man you two @WrestlingRasta and @VakAttack are unbelievable...yep I am the one showing biases (which truly I don't have any) here and you two are clearly not...you convinced me now keep trying to convince yourselves...have a great weekend you two.

Who said I wasn't biased?  Everybody has biases, me included.  That's called "human experience."  When people pretend they don't have biases about well-known topics they're actively discussing, that's when you know their full of crap. 

• Haha 1

I have a bias that this topic was created because of someone's bias.

When the photos of Trump laying the wreath at Arlington first hit X... my train of thought was

1. Wow that looks respectful by Trump
  2. Why is Trump showing respect but Biden is and has not?
  3. This was savvy by Trump to counter the suckers and losers hoax, but also this is just for show.
  4. How interesting that he was invited by the families; so it isn't just for show. (but its still partly for show)

Then the media hit Trump and Harris hit Trump to paint him in a bad light.

1. Kamala you idiot.  You should not have said anything at all.
  2. Media you idiots.  Trump looks like he is doing a good deed and there you go again with negative spin.

Then this intermatwrestle topic was created.

1. How do we get people to think critically.

Then more of the families show their support for Trump and bash Harris/Biden.

1. Kamala and Media - you idiots.

Then intermatwrestle members poking about law.

1. everywere there is short-sighted blinkered buffoons and tunnel-visioned nincompoops with the TDS virus...
  • Bob 3
  • Jagger 1

4 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

Man you two @WrestlingRasta and @VakAttack are unbelievable...yep I am the one showing biases (which truly I don't have any) here and you two are clearly not...you convinced me now keep trying to convince yourselves...have a great weekend you two.

It’s interesting that when I’m discussing a topic we’re not agreeing on, it’s full of contradiction, failure, illogical nonsense, biased emotion. 

But when I’m discussing a topic you do agree on, pretty much in the same manner and using the same forms of logic….you consider it a mic drop. 

I’ve said all along since joining, human behavior is an interesting thing. 

10 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

It’s interesting that when I’m discussing a topic we’re not agreeing on, it’s full of contradiction, failure, illogical nonsense, biased emotion. 

But when I’m discussing a topic you do agree on, pretty much in the same manner and using the same forms of logic….you consider it a mic drop. 

I’ve said all along since joining, human behavior is an interesting thing. 

It's called different topics with different biases