CNN interview with Kamala will not reveal anything that we already know. A big NOTHING BURGER.

Without saying a word most intelligent people already know what we are going to get with Kamala. We already know what we are going to get with Tim. This is an edited pre-taped interview with Kamala. Go enjoy friends or family or whatever you enjoy doing. 

Just now, Paul158 said:

Without saying a word most intelligent people already know what we are going to get with Kamala. We already know what we are going to get with Tim. This is an edited pre-taped interview with Kamala. Go enjoy friends or family or whatever you enjoy doing. 

Why get information straight from the horses mouth when you have Fox News nice and cozy to tell you how to feel.  😂

2 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Why get information straight from the horses mouth when you have Fox News nice and cozy to tell you how to feel.  😂

Like I said, most intelligent people already know what we are getting with Kamala. If you aren't intelligent go ahead and watch the interview and you will be as informed as the pile of oak firewood in my backyard. Your choice.

• Haha 1

CNN Host - "Vice President Harris, how do you account for your incredible successes and accomplishments?  Is it because you are so smart or because you are so attractive?  Nice crease in your pants, by the way."

Edited by Lipdrag
  • Bob 1

2 hours ago, Lipdrag said:

CNN Host - "Vice President Harris, how do you account for your incredible successes and accomplishments?  Is it because you are so smart or because you are so attractive?  Nice crease in your pants, by the way."

wait, she already released the questions to the public

An exert from her interview being aired tonight...yikes

"I think the most important and most significant aspect of my policy perspective and decisions is my values have not changed. You mentioned the Green New Deal. I have always believed, and I have worked on it, that the climate crisis is real, that it is an urgent matter to which we should apply metrics that include holding ourselves to deadlines around time. We did that with the Inflation Reduction Act,"

• Bob 1

Flip flopping, lying, (only to win an election, those are great values) only because the polls are saying you are losing  so you must lie to win.  The minute the election is over if she wins, she will have an epiphany to go right back to her pre- election policies. So, her values are its OK to lie in order to win. Those are the same values she has used to get where she is today.  If you are intelligent, you already know where she stands on policies. If you are not that smart listen to her interview and she will enlighten you.

• Fire 1

2 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

An exert from her interview being aired tonight...yikes

"I think the most important and most significant aspect of my policy perspective and decisions is my values have not changed. You mentioned the Green New Deal. I have always believed, and I have worked on it, that the climate crisis is real, that it is an urgent matter to which we should apply metrics that include holding ourselves to deadlines around time. We did that with the Inflation Reduction Act,"

Lying to win an election are some great values. We should all aspire to such great values.

• Bob 1
  • Brain 1

51 minutes ago, Caveira said:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTNKbxPf5/

today is today.  Tomorrow is tomorrow.  As a German shephard hears it. 

Ok this was evidently fact checked as false that she said it.

Our rating: False

Harris did not say this. The quote comes from an altered clip of her speech at a 2023 rally that has been previously debunked.

But the quote of what they claim she said sounds just as bad and salady to me.

So I think it’s very important – as you have heard from so many incredible leaders – for us, at every moment in time, and certainly this one, to see the moment in time in which we exist and are present, and to be able to contextualize it, to understand where we exist in the history and in the moment as it relates."

20 minutes ago, ionel said:

Ok this was evidently fact checked as false that she said it.

Our rating: False

Harris did not say this. The quote comes from an altered clip of her speech at a 2023 rally that has been previously debunked.

But the quote of what they claim she said sounds just as bad and salady to me.

So I think it’s very important – as you have heard from so many incredible leaders – for us, at every moment in time, and certainly this one, to see the moment in time in which we exist and are present, and to be able to contextualize it, to understand where we exist in the history and in the moment as it relates."

True.  The German shepherd part  is totally false.    And.  What it doesn’t tell you.  She is an eloquent speaker across the board.   In every unscripted speech.  #thethingsyoudidntknow   #germanshephards