Saladnomics: lettuce discuss

If grocery stores are only making 1.6% profit then where is the gouging?  Farmers are price takers and losing money at current low commodity prices.  The oil industry sells at world market prices.  So who are these gougers or are we just talking about the evil Biden inflation?  

• Bob 1

2 hours ago, ionel said:

If grocery stores are only making 1.6% profit then where is the gouging?  Farmers are price takers and losing money at current low commodity prices.  The oil industry sells at world market prices.  So who are these gougers or are we just talking about the evil Biden inflation?  

We are talking EVIL delusional Biden/Harris inflation.

Veep Thoughts

These are the things we stand for and these therefore are the things we fight for! And that’s what our election is about.

Our election is about understanding the importance of this beautiful country of ours in terms of what we stand for around the globe as a democracy.

As a democracy, we know there’s a duality to the nature of democracy. On the one hand, incredible strength when it is intact. What it does for its people, to protect and defend their rights. Incredibly strong.

And incredibly fragile. It is only as strong as our willingness to fight for it. And that’s what this campaign is about.

This campaign is about a recognition that, frankly, over the last several years there has been this kind of perversion that has taken place, I think. Which is to suggest, that the measure of the strength of a leader is based on who you beat down, when what we know is the real and true measure of the strength of a leader is based on who you lift up. That’s what we see as strength.

Anybody who is about beating down other people is a coward! This is what strength looks like. So we know what we are about, we know what we stand for. And one of the beautiful things about these next 79 days is what the people in this room already have been doing and know. Let’s build community, let’s reinforce community.

Did she mean to say ‘communityism?’

• Bob 1

@Offthemat

Anybody who is about beating down other people is a coward! This is what strength looks like. So we know what we are about, we know what we stand for. And one of the beautiful things about these next 79 days is what the people in this room already have been doing and know. Let’s build community, let’s reinforce community.

i know a lot of people who are beating others down... there is almost a constant cycle of 'protest' telling other people they are not worthy

look at the DNC now

2 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

@Offthemat

i know a lot of people who are beating others down... there is almost a constant cycle of 'protest' telling other people they are not worthy

look at the DNC now

All the victims of the DoJ and all the other three letter agencies as they run roughshod over the citizens for their political activities, through censorship, condemnation, and financial ruin for good doctors who revealed the truth of covid.  

• Bob 1

"Well, there are a number of things. I will tell you first and foremost one of my highest priorities is to do what we can to support and strengthen the middle class. When I look at the aspirations, the goals, the ambitions of the American people, I think that people are ready for a new way forward in a way that generations of Americans have been fueled by — by hope and by optimism.," Harris responded

We can first focus on the things we can do, if we can do these things we can hope our foremost priorities can be achieve, if we can hope for what we can do we can realize our hope and thus hope that it can be.

BTW: everyone who votes for me can hope to recieve a can of soup and a mule.  Lets hope now can we! 

• Bob 1