Harris Picks Walz as VP Running Mate over Josh Shapiro

3 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

After reading how you claim every person is somehow "afraid" just because they have a different opinion than you @ThreePointTakedown, one can only assume that YOU are the person that is afraid...what is it you are afraid of???  Maybe talking about it will help...

I'm afraid of your opinions harming people. Which they do. I've pointed that out numerous times. Its a fact. The AMA article describes that. That you are unwilling to admit it makes you dishonest or trying to purposefully harmful. You are wrong. I've proven you wrong numerous times. I'll stop repeating myself. If you can prove that you've grown at all on the topic then I might revisit this with you and hold your hand some more. 

1 minute ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Yup. Doing exactly what you are accusing me of. Not addressing my points. Unlike how I responded to you. You've lost the argument. You are a horrible person based on your beliefs about people. And now you are trying to discredit the person that has proven you wrong so you can desperately hold on to your abhorrent ideas. Please talk to a trans person and actually get some info on the topic. I know you won't because of your fear but hears to hoping. 

Best of luck. 

LOL...what points have I not addressed???  I have addressed every single one of them!  Do I address people who don't ask a question but rather make a statement based on emotion...of course not...that is not a question.  Ask me a question, any, and I'll answer.

Please share with me where anything I said that makes you think I am a horrible person??  Am I horrible because I don't judge people based on who they want to identify as, because of who they choose to love, because of the color of their skin, where they were born, what religion they practice, etc??  That in turn makes me a horrible person??  

By the way, what makes you think for one second I have never talked to a trans person??  LOL...get over yourself dude!  I have had many conversation with trans, gays, lesbians (two in which are my really good friends), bisexual, asexual, etc.  Nice try ding dong.

8 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

I'm afraid of your opinions harming people. Which they do. I've pointed that out numerous times. Its a fact. The AMA article describes that. That you are unwilling to admit it makes you dishonest or trying to purposefully harmful. You are wrong. I've proven you wrong numerous times. I'll stop repeating myself. If you can prove that you've grown at all on the topic then I might revisit this with you and hold your hand some more. 

LOL...my opinion of bathroom/locker room use is going to harm someone...laughable!!  I use your own "logic" to make my point and you flounder like, well, a flounder and start name calling and going to extreme victimization mode.

I am not wrong for having my opinion as it hurts no one and, quite frankly, doesn't mean anything other than to myself.  One day when you grow up a little you may realize this...hopefully anyway.  And believe me, you are not smart enough to hold anyone's hand on a topic.

• Pirate 1