Is Mitchell Mesenbrink smarter than Wkn + a better swimmer?

This is an unusually blunt post but I had a nice thought and people swallow those too often.

If you'd asked me if WKN was smart I'd say very, but the characteristic that occur to me is that he's extremely methodical and disciplined and curious about raw data. This makes him way more useful than most smart people I know.

• Bob 3
  • Brain 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

1 hour ago, Hammerlock3 said:

This is an unusually blunt post but I had a nice thought and people swallow those too often.

If you'd asked me if WKN was smart I'd say very, but the characteristic that occur to me is that he's extremely methodical and disciplined and curious about raw data. This makes him way more useful than most smart people I know.

well said.  I am curious, but far less disciplined and methodical and I appreciate him for all of these traits

• Bob 1

1 hour ago, Hammerlock3 said:

young-frankenstein-that-goes-without-say

11 hours ago, Hammerlock3 said:

You flatter me. Thank you for the kind words.

But my money is still on Mesenbrink.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

1 hour ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

... smart money ... 🤷‍♀️

1 hour ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I'd does him with adderall before said contest and he's lose his super spaz powers.

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."