Trump Is A Tough Guy

I watched 10 minutes of the RNC yesterday before I had to go to the bathroom and vomit. I heard people talking about how strong he is and one delegate even called him "Braveheart." First of all, the guy got grazed in the ear and I'm sure he was pumped full of adrenaline. Being able to shake your fist after getting grazed in the ear doesn't make you a tough guy. The guy also cowered from combat every chance he got and has hidden behind lawyers his entire life. He's a complete wuss bag. 

• Poopy 1
  • Clown 1

2 hours ago, red viking said:

I watched 10 minutes of the RNC yesterday before I had to go to the bathroom and vomit. I heard people talking about how strong he is and one delegate even called him "Braveheart." First of all, the guy got grazed in the ear and I'm sure he was pumped full of adrenaline. Being able to shake your fist after getting grazed in the ear doesn't make you a tough guy. The guy also cowered from combat every chance he got and has hidden behind lawyers his entire life. He's a complete wuss bag. 

living in your head, rent free....

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

2 hours ago, red viking said:

Cry harder...

• Fire 2

10 hours ago, red viking said:

well you know joe and his buddy corn pop would throw down in seconds right? 

• Bob 1

3 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

wait ... what about that vortex of stupidity thing?  🤔

If Mouse is on the November ballot sure I might vote for him. 

• Bob 1

15 hours ago, red viking said:

Basic facts are that :

• Trump is a giant wuss.
  • There isn't anything about him that is tough. He doesn't have a tough bone in his body.

This is simply true.

Everything else is politics... the others will argue endlessly, yet they won't change the basic facts.

16 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Basic facts are that :

• Trump is a giant wuss.
  • There isn't anything about him that is tough. He doesn't have a tough bone in his body.

This is simply true.

Everything else is politics... the others will argue endlessly, yet they won't change the basic facts.

These are basic facts?   How did you establish these as facts?   They sound more like opinion in the smell test. 

mspart

• Bob 1
  • Ban Basketball 1

19 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Basic facts are that :

• Trump is a giant wuss.

This is simply true.

i didn't know it was a requirement..

Barack Obama, martial artist - MMA Underground