Trump "shooting" appears to be poorly staged ploy

From the video we heard the shot and he grabbed his ear almost immediately. We also didn't see any debris/glass flying in the air, and the entire thing was on video.  So I think it's pretty clear that he was shot......But it is also classic Trump to not want to release the medical record.  

Edited by billyhoyle

Just now, billyhoyle said:

From the video we heard the shot and he grabbed his ear almost immediately. We also didn't see any debris/glass flying in the air, and the entire thing was on video.  So I think it's pretty clear that he was shot......But it is also classic Trump to not want to release the medical record.  

I didn't see any debris from the video either... but the FBI investigation revealed bits of metal debris on the stage.

So, you may be unsure what to believe.

• Your eyes viewing an internet video
  • the FBI's forensic investigation team's findings after nearly a week of investigation and interviews with hundreds of eyewitnesses.

I'm leaning pretty heavily toward the FBI on this one.

13 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

The FBI just said a bullet is what hit his ear.  Case closed just like it was from the very beginning.

Today's earlier update from the FBI confirmed what Wray had already said.

It was either a bullet or debris from a bullet.

It's still the same thing we've already been discussing here. Not a factual thing has changed.

(The GOP did pressure the FBI into releasing this updated statement - except the FBI didn't change anything in their 'updated' statement. Nor should they have.)

But it does seem to placate those with limited critical thinking capacity. Which is, I would guess, the GOP is after.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, headshuck said:

But it wasn’t All-Star wrestling fake blood from a prop as originally suggested? Was it a real bullet/fragment from an assassin’s rifle?

I originally suggested (it's all above for those wiling to scroll back), that it was a WWE wrestling move. Not with "fake blood from a prop" but with a staged real razor and real blood on the ear.

As the evidence is rolled out, that doesn't appear to be the case. It still can't be 100% disregarded - but it is looking to be unlikely at this point.

After waiting for the FBI to release (at least some of) their investigation findings - It would appear that it is still a legitimate question as to if it was a bullet or fragments from a bullet from the "shooter's" rifle actually hit the ex-president. This could be an important distinction.

As I've been saying all along, we'll have to wait for the FBI's investigation to reveal more facts. We'll get closer...

(The biggest problem I see right now is politicians interfering with the FBI investigations. I trust the FBI - and basically nobody trusts politicians. That's not an accident. It's based on many decades of experience.)

• Clown 1

Posted (edited)
On 7/28/2024 at 3:28 PM, Scouts Honor said:

'nothing factual changed'

lol

As I said, it is true that 'nothing factual changed.'

You should feel free to discuss this topic with me and all others here.

But, child... 'lol' is neither debate nor discussion.

OIP.fPG48gLPT_WzKXlYyjXVXgHaFj?rs=1&pid=

Edited by RockLobster

For you dummies in the back,

Wray made it clear it was either a bullet or shrapnel that hit Trump. (Some dope here mentioned glass, he's a dummy.)

As of this moment, we still don't know if it was a bullet or shrapnel from a bullet. We'll eventually know. (The interview between the FBI and Trump is forthcoming.)

The important question right now is... Why are these anonymous internet dummies in such a hurry to try to report something as true that isn't yet proven true?

Some are children, some have the mental equivalency of children, and others are state sponsored posters just here to try to disrupt logical conversation and push nonsense.

It isn't always easy to sort these bad guys out - some are worse than others - but they are all bad and the worst usually appear as the biggest argumentative dipshits.

• Clown 1

10 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

for the dummy in the front

HE SAID it was a bullet 

Exactly. HE SAID means nearly nothing.

Pinch the top of your ear. You'll find out there are very few nerve endings there.

Could the nerve endings from the top of your ear clearly differentiate between a small caliber bullet and a fragment of a small caliber bullet fired at high speed?

No.

It's simply not possible to make that differentiation based on feel.

(Not that reality would ever stop a phony like HIM to make an outlandish claim that he wants to be true.)

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

here is a fact..

it's coming out they knew about the guy being there for 90 minutes before Trump went on stage

Yep - we've known that all day. Some of us longer than others.

But good on you for paying attention to actual facts that are recent and relevant. Nicely done.

(That wasn't sarcasm, I actually meant it.)

Edited by RockLobster

8 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

FWIW (i don't like this guy (Matt Wallace, who seems perpetually sensational) but the new vid is interesting)

The SS is saying that they didn’t receive any message describing him as a ‘threat’ as opposed to a ‘suspicious person.’  While the SS is didn’t record their radio communications that day, the local team did.  It’s just that the SS acting director, nor the FBI Deputy Director haven’t listened to them yet, but it’s only been a little over two weeks, so we’ll just have to wait awhile to get the report.  

This is another informative video:

12 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

and HE SAID earlier... that it might be something else... which you ran with...

Wray can’t be trusted for anything,  Trump got some bad advice to appoint him.  Might have come from Christie. 

13 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

and HE SAID earlier... that it might be something else... which you ran with...

OK, slow down. Who is this "HE" you are referring to? I assumed you meant Donald. Obviously he can't be trusted.

If you actually meant Wray, then he was clear about it being either a bullet OR a bullet fragments. No wriggle room. He was clear.

13 hours ago, Offthemat said:

Wray can’t be trusted for anything,  Trump got some bad advice to appoint him.  Might have come from Christie. 

You've got that one right.

Donald is the equivalent of a monkey swinging a stick. Bad advice, good advice, whatever. The monkey just likes to swing that stick. 

He'd appoint a bird to whatever, just as long as they let Donald play with his stick and make himself feel grand.

On 7/31/2024 at 11:39 AM, Offthemat said:

Christie!?!? Don't stop there... go all out.

If you're going to invent lies, blame it on Hillary. To heck with truth, go full maga dope and get the chant going.