Attempted assassination of President Trump. Shot and hit him on the side of the head.

So the biz records by themselves were not felonies.   But joined together with other bad guy things, they can become felonies.   So RL, what exactly were the other allegations of what Trump did?  Be specific  now. 

mspart

• Bob 1

16 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

oh i agree.

but again, YOU asked what proof i had kamala was an idiot..

open your eyes is all you have to do.

trump is not in jail ... so does being a felon make him an idiot... you are bringing something else in to the equation that doesn't add up

Clearly I'm dealing with a child here.

... so again, You were the one who called Trump an idiot. I agreed with you. And now you agree with me.

You are quite a spectacle. Calling Trump an idiot yourself, and then arguing with someone that agrees with you.

I'm not against home schoolin' but maybe this could be a focus for next week's courses.

The course could be called "Don't be a dope who shows he doesn't understand English or logic."

Maybe make a day of it.

12 hours ago, ionel said:

According to your post above:  falsified business records

So what were the other 33 felonies?  

If you don't understand the posts above, that's OK. Nothing wrong with that. It's all there, just may take some time.

Read everything above thoroughly. Then use search engines like Google to research whatever you don't understand. (Even the things you think you disagree with that you may actually not understand.)

Take your time, you may not pick it up right away - but if you keep at it - eventually you'll get it.

Knowledge is a wonderful thing. Best of luck to you.

12 hours ago, mspart said:

So the biz records by themselves were not felonies.   But joined together with other bad guy things, they can become felonies.   So RL, what exactly were the other allegations of what Trump did?  Be specific  now. 

mspart

See my post just above. It may well be just as relevant for you as anybody else here, maybe more.

Discussing and understanding complicated things isn't easy or automatic.

You have to be willing to put in the time and effort.

7 hours ago, RockLobster said:

... so again, You were the one who called Trump an idiot. I agreed with you. And now you agree with me.

You are quite a spectacle. Calling Trump an idiot yourself, and then arguing with someone that agrees with you.

I'm not against home schoolin' but maybe this could be a focus for next week's courses.

The course could be called "Don't be a dope who shows he doesn't understand English or logic."

Maybe make a day of it.

how long have you had the illusion that you are human? 

• Bob 1
  • Poopy 1

7 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Maybe make a day of it.

i said he was an idiot.

you say he is a criminal and that is proof he is an idiot.

i disagree.

man you really dont know much

• Fire 2
  • Poopy 1

10 hours ago, RockLobster said:

See my post just above. It may well be just as relevant for you as anybody else here, maybe more.

Discussing and understanding complicated things isn't easy or automatic.

You have to be willing to put in the time and effort.

RL,  Here are 3 of the 34 counts against Trump .

THE GRAND JURY OF THE COUNTY OF NEW YORK, by this indictment, accuses the defendant of the crime of FALSIFYING BUSINESS RECORDS IN THE FIRST DEGREE, in violation of Penal Law §175.10, committed as follows:
The defendant, in the County of New York and elsewhere, on or about February 14, 2017, with intent to defraud and intent to commit another crime and aid and conceal the commission thereof, made and caused a false entry in the business records of an enterprise, to wit, an invoice from Michael Cohen dated February 14, 2017, marked as a record of the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust, and kept and maintained by the Trump Organization.
SECOND COUNT:

AND THE GRAND JURY AFORESAID, by this indictment, further accuses the defendant of the crime of FALSIFYING BUSINESS RECORDS IN THE FIRST DEGREE, in violation of Penal Law §175.10, committed as follows:
The defendant, in the County of New York and elsewhere, on or about February 14, 2017, with intent to defraud and intent to commit another crime and aid and conceal the commission thereof, made and caused a false entry in the business records of an enterprise, to wit, an entry in the Detail General Ledger for the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust, bearing voucher number 842457, and kept and maintained by the Trump Organization.
THIRD COUNT:

AND THE GRAND JURY AFORESAID, by this indictment, further accuses the defendant of the crime of FALSIFYING BUSINESS RECORDS IN THE FIRST DEGREE, in violation of Penal Law §175.10, committed as follows:
The defendant, in the County of New York and elsewhere, on or about February 14, 2017, with intent to defraud and intent to commit another crime and aid and conceal the commission thereof, made and caused a false entry in the business records of an enterprise, to wit, an entry in the Detail General Ledger for the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust, bearing voucher number 842460, and kept and maintained by the Trump Organization.

The other 31 counts read similarly.   In order to secure a felony conviction, Trump had to falsify records AND something else.   Based on these indictment counts, what did Trump do to make these felony items?   Please be specific.  If you don't want to do that, please be specific on what the jury found to make these felony items.  

I submit to you that the indictment does not specificly allege any action that Trump took to make these felonies.   When does that ever happen?   

Amendment 6 of the Constitution states:

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and

public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime

shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained

by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be

confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for

obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.

With those indictments, can you honestly say Trump was informed of the nature and cause of the accusation?  Of course you will say so, but if you are being honest, you cannot say that.   What specifically does the indictment say he did?   It doesn't.   And that is the fact. 

mspart

• Brain 1
  • Fire 1
  • Poopy 1

16 minutes ago, mspart said:

THE GRAND JURY OF THE COUNTY OF NEW YORK, by this indictment, accuses the defendant of the crime of FALSIFYING BUSINESS RECORDS IN THE FIRST DEGREE, in violation of Penal Law §175.10, committed as follows:
The defendant, in the County of New York and elsewhere, on or about February 14, 2017, with intent to defraud and intent to commit another crime and aid and conceal the commission thereof, made and caused a false entry in the business records of an enterprise, to wit, an invoice from Michael Cohen dated February 14, 2017, marked as a record of the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust, and kept and maintained by the Trump Organization.
SECOND COUNT:

The defendant, in the County of New York and elsewhere, on or about February 14, 2017, with intent to defraud and intent to commit another crime and aid and conceal the commission thereof, made and caused a false entry in the business records of an enterprise, to wit, an entry in the Detail General Ledger for the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust, bearing voucher number 842457, and kept and maintained by the Trump Organization.
THIRD COUNT:

The defendant, in the County of New York and elsewhere, on or about February 14, 2017, with intent to defraud and intent to commit another crime and aid and conceal the commission thereof, made and caused a false entry in the business records of an enterprise, to wit, an entry in the Detail General Ledger for the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust, bearing voucher number 842460, and kept and maintained by the Trump Organization.

The other 31 counts read similarly.   In order to secure a felony conviction, Trump had to falsify records AND something else.   Based on these indictment counts, what did Trump do to make these felony items?   Please be specific.  If you don't want to do that, please be specific on what the jury found to make these felony items.  

I submit to you that the indictment does not specificly allege any action that Trump took to make these felonies.   When does that ever happen?   

shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained

obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.

With those indictments, can you honestly say Trump was informed of the nature and cause of the accusation?  Of course you will say so, but if you are being honest, you cannot say that.   What specifically does the indictment say he did?   It doesn't.   And that is the fact. 

mspart

... but but ... there's 34 ...

• Bob 2
  • Poopy 1

12 hours ago, mspart said:

SECOND COUNT:

THIRD COUNT:

mspart

Oh, my goodness. It appears you might have tried a tiny bit to make sense. That's a start. 

Unfortunately, it only makes a tiny bit of sense. Which isn't going to be nearly enough.

So...

Dig deep, research your ass off, and post again when you have something that is (hopefully) much better.

On a scale from 1-100, your last post above was maybe a 3. 

When I say "dig deep", I mean it. It has to be a LOT better than your effort here. 

You have to decide if you have it in you to do it.

You have to decide if you can commit and discipline yourself. Your success or failure is 100% on you.

12 hours ago, ionel said:

... but but ... there's 34 ...

Yes - it is 34 felonies.

I don't know who you're trying to convince that it is otherwise. But if they're reading here... stop believe ionel's BS.

Each of the 34 counts of falsifying business records in the first degree, a class E felony, carries a maximum sentence of up to four years in prison. The judge could decide to impose the sentences consecutively or simultaneously. However, under New York law, 20 years is the maximum prison time that Trump could get — not 187 years, as Trump falsely claimed in his May 31 remarks.

Ionel, it may be time to take your clown hat off and put on your thinking cap. You're posts are an embarrassment.

• Clown 1