Hillary is suspiciously quiet

20 minutes ago, headshuck said:

God help us if she’s the Biden replacement.

t_1516920211951_name_20180125_billcinton

"I will not vote for that woman in 2024!!"

Edited by ionel
  • Bob 1

4 hours ago, Offthemat said:

image.thumb.jpeg.588c158892dbe7d764a1f6ef75896bc2.jpeg

20 minutes ago, ionel said:

I would never have seen with that ^^^ there ... whatever!

Bob and autocorrect got me with the 15 min:

I would never have sex with that ^^^ there ... whatever!

3 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Yeah, uh, let’s not derail the thread, so, yeah.

Back to the OP:  Hillary could win the popular vote again so maybe she should run.  It'd be fun! 

On 7/10/2024 at 11:33 PM, Hammerlock3 said:

She only gets trotted out when they want to try and insinuate that trump shouldn't have been president. She's useless as far as positive messaging goes. 

Not a fan and would never vote for if she rtied to run again her but I will forever applaud her for coming out and endorsing George Latimer

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

On 7/10/2024 at 10:15 PM, WrestlingRasta said:

Have you seen how she looks these days, I’d probably stay out of eye too…

...ouch, that was a cringe post. Really not super great.

We all get old, and we all experience degradation in attractiveness on the way.

To single out a person and point out it happened to them is... cringe bad.

(We disagree on things from time to time, but generally we seem to agree. Not here.)

Edited by RockLobster

56 minutes ago, RockLobster said:

We all get old, and we all experience degradation in attractiveness on the way.

To single out a person and point out it happened to them is... cringe bad.

(We disagree on things from time to time, but generally we seem to agree. Not here.)

You’re correct. Not here.  When you choose a life in the public, you make choices. Choices come with things.  

She should choose to stay out of the public.  Just an opinion. She may feel the same about me. Then again, I look good for 50, I’m aging well…

13 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

You’re correct. Not here.  When you choose a life in the public, you make choices. Choices come with things.  

She should choose to stay out of the public.  Just an opinion. She may feel the same about me. Then again, I look good for 50, I’m aging well…

You sound extremely Asian - that is a familiar Asian sentiment. The idea that old people should stay out of the public. Never made sense to me when I spent time there.

Hmmm.. you're not from Florida at all.

Either China or North Korea is my guess - I'm leaning toward NK, but it's almost an even horse race.

All this time you've fooled some of us. Then again, most of your group here already knew.

All in all - you get no better than a grade of 'D'. It's not an 'F', but it's not much better. You're bad at this.

18 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Wow!  Tell me more about being a good person. 

(Nope, not Asian, not even a little bit)

In my experience, Asian people tend to be more direct and a bit more age conscious than Americans.

That seems to fit your post profile.

Not really a "Wow" type comment. Just basic logic. Has nothing to do with good or bad - just logic.

Maybe best for you to reconsider your cringe comments about older people looking old. We all get old and it isn't really something that anyone needs to point out as if they've discovered something original.

It's something we've all known all along.

Edited by RockLobster

5 hours ago, RockLobster said:

In my experience, Asian people tend to be more direct and a bit more age conscious than Americans.

That seems to fit your post profile.

Not really a "Wow" type comment. Just basic logic. Has nothing to do with good or bad - just logic.

Maybe best for you to reconsider your cringe comments about older people looking old. We all get old and it isn't really something that anyone needs to point out as if they've discovered something original.

It's something we've all known all along.

Boring.  You need a new schtick.  

• Bob 2
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Boring.  You need a new schtick.  

Facts like these are often boring. Because we all know them to be true, and have for a long time.

The thing about it is that it's true.

You may be bored - but that doesn't change a thing.

• Clown 1

On 7/16/2024 at 3:02 AM, RockLobster said:

You sound extremely Asian - that is a familiar Asian sentiment. The idea that old people should stay out of the public. Never made sense to me when I spent time there.

Either China or North Korea is my guess - I'm leaning toward NK, but it's almost an even horse race.

All this time you've fooled some of us. Then again, most of your group here already knew.

All in all - you get no better than a grade of 'D'. It's not an 'F', but it's not much better. You're bad at this.

can you say

RACIST

• Clown 1

On 7/10/2024 at 10:15 PM, WrestlingRasta said:

Have you seen how she looks these days, I’d probably stay out of eye too…

Still think that's the message you want to be associated with? 

It was bad when you posted it, it doesn't get any better with time.

• Haha 1
  • Clown 1

On 7/16/2024 at 3:02 AM, RockLobster said:

you always THINK you aren't racist , and we all experience being racist against ppl who are different on the way.

To single out a person and point out they are different to them is... cringe bad.

• Bob 1