I guess Dake still doesn’t like Burroughs

6 hours ago, Pa in Taiwan said:

Tashkent, 2014. Tsargush won 9-2.

That worlds sucked, all I remember is metcalf getting doubled and varner getting pushed around like he didn't know what an underhook was.

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

On 7/9/2024 at 1:37 PM, pokemonster said:

Seems like Sidakov is moving on to MMA unfortunately. Gets to ride into the sunset having never lost to Dake 😞

I never lost a match to Dake 

• Haha 2

Yes 2014 was strange for our team. Varner looked like he threw the match. NO takedowns and just pushed out like 7 times with ease to a guy he had beaten. He looked like a high schooler in that match. Altitude?  

Edited by Hilton Head Joe

On 7/27/2024 at 9:53 AM, scribers said:

But David Taylor lost many and won none and yet many of you call him a GOAT and harsh on Dake who actually moved up to wrestle 

On 7/27/2024 at 9:53 AM, scribers said:

But David Taylor never won one yet you guys refer to him as a GOAT and rag on Dake…who, by the way moved up a weight class to wrestle the reigning Hodge Trophy winner at 165 and beat him…Taylor can never be the GOAT

Taylor 5    Yazdani 1

People want to talk about Taylor not making the team, Yazdani did not have what would be (most likely) 12 world titles including two Olympic champs to go through. Made the adjustments, made the team, and ran off three world titles and Olympic gold…all over Yazdani.    

Next topic…