SCOTUS Ruiling

8 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Well I never said anything about being kicked off, just asked if they were going to do something about you going over the line, which you have stopped doing in that particular regard, so.......

What is entertaining is that you continue to bring it up, as if mentioning over and over again my calling you out in public for everyone to see, is somehow telling people something about me, or somehow bothering me.   When what it really does is just illustrate how extremely intense those feelings are that you are still holding on to over it.   It's okay.  It's over, and you learned and experienced a little bit of growth........a little bit.

You are really not good at this.  You should go find another "lake to enjoy".  We've had our fun here for the day.

You stopped talking about …….  It worked calling your p#$0 ass. out. You’re welcome for bringing you away from doing it.  I don’t need to find another lake. There’s a house on the one I’m at.  I have fun all day everyday. Thx for noticing. Bahahahahahah

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

You stopped talking about …….  It worked calling your p#$0 ass. out. You’re welcome for bringing you away from doing it.  I don’t need to find another lake. There’s a house on the one I’m at.  I have fun all day everyday. Thx for noticing. Bahahahahahah

You’re like a year, year and a half removed from regularly saying “I know you are but what am I”…..  arent you?

Edited by WrestlingRasta

4 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

You’re like a year, year and a half removed from regularly saying “I know you are but what am I”…..  arent you?

Two years kiddo