25th Amendment

7 hours ago, Offthemat said:

I don’t want the next crisis to be handled the same way the withdrawal from Afghanistan was, not by the same people.  Not like the responses to the hundreds of attacks on our troops in the Middle East.  

Who gives a rat's ass about what you "want"?

Nobody. You're a flake.

• Poopy 1
  • Clown 1

On 7/1/2024 at 9:43 AM, ionel said:

Good point.  Also: you can put dressing on a salad but its still salad.  

But not in the U.S.  We're not all just one salad.  We're Caesar Salads, Cobb Salads, Greek Salads, there are a ton of Chicken Salads, and a growing demographic of tossed salads

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

1 hour ago, PortaJohn said:

But not in the U.S.  We're not all just one salad.  We're Caesar Salads, Cobb Salads, Greek Salads, there are a ton of Chicken Salads, and a growing demographic of tossed salads

ham salad, tuna salad, potato salad, shrimp salad, fruit salad (yummy yummy), egg salad, three bean salad, pasta salad....

1 hour ago, PortaJohn said:

I say Kamala should be tossed salad, who's with me?

• Bob 2
  • Poopy 1

7 hours ago, RockLobster said:

I've seen quite a bit of stupid around here - but this was laughably stupid!

Ha!

Well then what about Hillary, she beat Trump once in the popular vote she can do it again?

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

ham salad, tuna salad, potato salad, shrimp salad, fruit salad (yummy yummy), egg salad, three bean salad, pasta salad....

taco salad, beet salad, chef salad, jello salad, macaroni salad, mushroom salad, shepherd's salad, snickers salad, 

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

19 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

Sorry everyone hurts you

WTF is that supposed to mean? There's dumb and then there's what you just posted.

You seem to be one of the biggest shit show posters here - get a clue, shit show. Try to make sense.

• Poopy 1

17 hours ago, ionel said:

Well then what about Hillary, she beat Trump once in the popular vote she can do it again?

It's true that Hillary is a better candidate than Trump (and also both my dog and my cat are.)

Best to put down your crack pipe. And go to bed. It's OK, just count some sheep (which are also better candidates.)

5 hours ago, RockLobster said:

WTF is that supposed to mean? There's dumb and then there's what you just posted.

You seem to be one of the biggest shit show posters here - get a clue, shit show. Try to make sense.

Again, sorry you are so easily hurt...maybe grab your favorite stuffed animal and find a nice quiet corner in your parent's basement to huddle in and feel safe.

• Fire 1

6 hours ago, RockLobster said:

He owns you. It’s funny. 

• Bob 1

It's true that Hillary is a better candidate than Trump (and also both my dog and my cat are.)

Best to put down your crack pipe. And go to bed. It's OK, just count some sheep (which are also better candidates.)

As a king sheeple you think you know but you don’t. You’re just a kool aid drinking follower.  

• Bob 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bigbrog said:

Again, sorry you are so easily hurt...maybe grab your favorite stuffed animal and find a nice quiet corner in your parent's basement to huddle in and feel safe.

This 💯.  Basement boy is a 🤡 

• Bob 1

16 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

... and, despite my advice, you continue to be a major shit show poster.

Life is short, why do you choose to be shit? Aspire to something greater. Seriously.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

As a king sheeple you think you know but you don’t. You’re just a kool aid drinking follower.  

I do appreciate your acknowledgement that I am a King. That is a big step for you.

Nicely done.

• Clown 1

9 hours ago, RockLobster said:

... and, despite my advice, you continue to be a major shit show poster.

Life is short, why do you choose to be shit? Aspire to something greater. Seriously.

Did you happen to be looking in a mirror when you wrote this...just curious

Anyway....let's see...who on here argues with 95% of the people that post on these threads...here's a hint, it's you!!  Maybe...just maybe...you'll realize who the common denominator is...but more than likely you won't.  So keep on keeping on RL, while the rest of us laugh at you

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1

16 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

Did you happen to be looking in a mirror when you wrote this...just curious

Anyway....let's see...who on here argues with 95% of the people that post on these threads...here's a hint, it's you!!  Maybe...just maybe...you'll realize who the common denominator is...but more than likely you won't.  So keep on keeping on RL, while the rest of us laugh at you

Now THAT is an interesting conversation starter.

If someone appears here and argues with 95% of the people... does that make them bad?

Maybe an old tired idea needs to be replaced with a better one.

Maybe the messenger (me) has good intentions but is met with nothing but hate.

It all depends on how you look at it, doesn't it.

• Clown 1

Now THAT is an interesting conversation starter.

If someone appears here and argues with 95% of the people... does that make them bad?

Maybe an old tired idea needs to be replaced with a better one.

Maybe the messenger (me) has good intentions but is met with nothing but hate.

It all depends on how you look at it, doesn't it.

Man...you are a whackadoodle.  You say you have "good intentions"...that is absolutely laughable.  And it would be one thing if you were arguing with everyone about the actual topic at hand, but you get in stupid name calling back and fourths with people and they are 99% of the time YOUR fault.  YOU are the problem.  But like I said, go ahead and keep on keeping on...it at least gives most of a us a good laugh at your expense.

By the way...glad to see you are back at it posting your nonsense BanBasketball

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bigbrog said:

Man...you are a whackadoodle.  You say you have "good intentions"...that is absolutely laughable.  And it would be one thing if you were arguing with everyone about the actual topic at hand, but you get in stupid name calling back and fourths with people and they are 99% of the time YOUR fault.  YOU are the problem.  But like I said, go ahead and keep on keeping on...it at least gives most of a us a good laugh at your expense.

By the way...glad to see you 

It's GreatWhiteNorth. Same shitty attitude.

Edited by Ohio Elite
  • Bob 2

Posted (edited)

Invoking The 25th Amendment Is Constitutional — And 

“some Democrats seem concerned only about removing Biden from the ballot and not the presidency, oblivious to the paradox they are promoting: that Joe Biden isn’t competent to run for reelection but is competent to run the country.”

https://thefederalist.com/2024/07/05/invoking-the-25th-amendment-is-constitutional-and-democrats-best-hope/

Edited by Offthemat
  • Bob 1