Bo Bassett Narrows His College List..........From 80 to 73

1 hour ago, Greenwave said:

You don’t think Rudi’s and Prime would hate to lose sales on campuses because of this kids parents and marketing team.

So schools are gonna cut ties with their equipment/apparel providers because a recruit eliminated them from his list?  You can't be serious with that take.  smh

8 hours ago, Greenwave said:

Agree this is a sixteen year old disrespecting D1 Teams.  Who , I am sure are spend money with his sponsors, from a marketing perspective what would happen if every school he insults cuts ties with a Prime and Rudi’s in all sports.

Remember Aaron Pico and his family’s hype before college.

I guess I have to ask--why do you consider narrowing down his wish list to be disrespecting teams?  It goes both ways you know--coaches way more heartless, even cruel if you ask me, to the wrestlers.  It ain't high school,,,it's D1 wrestling and everyone involved pretty much knows it's ruthless.  I mean RUTHLESS.  I don't think schools are so thin-skinned that they are feeling disrespected by getting crossed off some kids list on social media.  My guess--they will get over it  😂

2 hours ago, BloodRound said:

Can't tell if we love or hate this kid at this point.

Fans of the teams who have been eliminated hate him. Fans of the teams still in the running, love him. It's changes every Wednesday. 

• Bob 1
  • Brain 1
  • Haha 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

4 minutes ago, Idaho said:

Fans of the teams who have been eliminated hate him. Fans of the teams still in the running, love him. It's changes every Wednesday. 

My Jackrabbits are still on the list so.... love him for now. 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, BloodRound said:

Can't tell if we love or hate this kid at this point.

Not sure many fans are so petty that just this action would wnvoke a strong love or hate towards this kid.  I myself just find his process of commiting to unproductive and a little vain (even if that wasn’t the intent).  I still have no problem cheering him on, yet can feel this approach feels like a fruitless venture. 

Edited by MadMardigain

7 hours ago, MadMardigain said:

Not sure many fans are so petty that just this action would wnvoke a strong love or hate towards this kid.  I myself just find his process of commiting to unproductive and a little vain (even if that wasn’t the intent).  I still have no problem cheering him on, yet can feel this approach feels like a fruitless venture. 

Hit the nail on the head here. Unless he chooses Iowa then I'll probably have a problem cheering him on.

On 6/24/2024 at 6:30 AM, TNwrestling said:

maybe you should get off your couch every once in a while and go see how the world operates now. you really think, that in the grand scheme of things, that bo having some fun in the way hes announcing his college decision is THAT big of an issue? 🙄 

Hi Uncle Bassett. 

38 minutes ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

would have been really cool if he'd gone to App State

They seem to have been eliminated early IMO.   They’ve finished near the top 40 pretty consistently.  Also the campus/Boone is awesome.

28 minutes ago, 11986 said:

any SoCon schools left that he hasn't eliminated?

Looks like Campbell and the Citadel.  Citadel over App State is a big upset for multiple reasons IMO.  But then again Army, Navy and Air Force are all still on the list so maybe he is considering a career in the military.

• Bob 1

SoCon and MAC schools getting nixed early. Only like 2 or 3 left from each of those conference(Citadel/Campbell and George Mason/Clarion/Edinboro)

Also interesting thing to note, he listed all of the Big Ten schools to start off except Michigan State

16 minutes ago, juniorvarsity said:

SoCon and MAC schools getting nixed early. Only like 2 or 3 left from each of those conference(Citadel/Campbell and George Mason/Clarion/Edinboro)

Also interesting thing to note, he listed all of the Big Ten schools to start off except Michigan State

Isn’t that them between Army and UNC?  Kinda hard to see on top of the shoe

37 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Looks like Campbell and the Citadel.  Citadel over App State is a big upset for multiple reasons IMO.  But then again Army, Navy and Air Force are all still on the list so maybe he is considering a career in the military.

re Citadel, Charleston is pretty cool

27 minutes ago, juniorvarsity said:

let's go Patriots!

23 minutes ago, 11986 said:

re Citadel, Charleston is pretty cool

It is.  But App State is a better team and I was assuming Bassett isn’t going into the military, but who knows 

1 minute ago, 1032004 said:

It is.  But App State is a better team and I was assuming Bassett isn’t going into the military, but who knows 

I don't think going into the military is mandatory if you go to the Citadel. But then again why go to a military school if you have no intention of going that route?

we also know of course he's not going to the Citadel