There is a verdict in the Hunter trial.

The jury in the crackhead in chief trial has returned a verdict.  It should be reported within the hour.  I expect an acquittal, but they only deliberated for 3 hours.      He's obviously guilty, but the two tiered justice system and the fact its in Delaware will likely play a part.  

There was talk that this could be a jury nullification case where the evidence is clear but the jury won't convict.   They were saying this because of who he is and where the trial took place.   Apparently that was not the case.  

mspart

11 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS.

Up to 25 years in prison plus fines. Wow. Unfortunately, he has a get out of jail free card. Which will wipe out all  the justice and all the hard work of the prosecutor and the jurors did. Lady justice will get stomped on and crushed again.

Edited by Paul158
missed a word

4 minutes ago, mspart said:

There was talk that this could be a jury nullification case where the evidence is clear but the jury won't convict.   They were saying this because of who he is and where the trial took place.   Apparently that was not the case.  

mspart

Unfortunately, he has a get out of jail free card. Lady justice will get crushed again.

Edited by Paul158
missed a word

2 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Up to 25 years in prison plus fines. Wow. Unfortunately, he has a get out jail free card. Which will wipe out all justice and all the hard work of the prosecutor and the jurors. Lady justice will get stomped on and crushed again.

True but it's still a skidmark.  Totally didn't expect it.  

My guess he will not get prison time.   1st offense.   I'm guessing he will get a probation of some sort and may get a pardon but Joe has said he won't do that.   Maybe Trump will pardon him if Joe won't. 

mspart

• Bob 1

1 minute ago, red viking said:

This is just like the Trump verdict. If Biden were innocent, it was because the jury was corrupt. If he's guilty, justice prevailed. The hypocrisy of the right is 100% predictable. 

Huh??  I am confused by this.  Not in the fact that people can by hypocrites (I believe both sides can be, some more than others), but where is that hypocrisy being displayed here in this thread??  

6 minutes ago, red viking said:

This is just like the Trump verdict. If Biden were innocent, it was because the jury was corrupt. If he's guilty, justice prevailed. The hypocrisy of the right is 100% predictable. 

Except that in Hunter's case, the evidence was overwhelming showing him guilty.   He didn't put up much of a defense.  He was hoping for jury nullification.

Trump's case was nebulous with no real indictment.   Here is an example and all read about the same.

TWENTY-EIGHTH COUNT:
AND THE GRAND JURY AFORESAID, by this indictment, further accuses the defendant of the crime of FALSIFYING BUSINESS RECORDS IN THE FIRST DEGREE, in violation of Penal Law §175.10, committed as follows:
The defendant, in the County of New York and elsewhere, on or about October 18, 2017, with intent to defraud and intent to commit another crime and aid and conceal the commission thereof, made and caused a false entry in the business records of an enterprise, to wit, a Donald J. Trump account check and check stub dated October 18, 2017, bearing check number 002944, and kept and maintained by the Trump Organization.

The felony allegation is bolded and underlined by me.   This is the same wording in all counts.   What was that "another crime" cited by the indictment?    This is why I have said over and over that this case should never have gone to trial.   The crime he was alleged to  have done in 2017 ran out of statue of limitations 6 years ago.   In order to bring it alive again it had to be connected to a further crime.   And the indictment should specify what that further crime was.   But it doesn't.  It only says that he had "intent to commit another crime".   What other crime?   You can't allege a crime has been committed without specifying what that crime was.   This case should never have been brought to court and when it did, it should have been dismissed because of lack of specificity.   And to this day, no one knows what the jury determined was the other crime because the judge said the jury could pick and choose what they wanted.   That is a kangaroo court.   And the appeal, if there is one, will show that.   The only way this is not appealed is if the judge declares a mistrial because of the facebook post saying ahead of time the jury would convict Trump.   That was on the court's facebook page.   I'm not convinced it is legit.    Neither is Jonathan Turley.   Why?   Because the judge did not investigate the matter to even find out who posted that.   It could be real, it could be a plant.   But the judge made it public and told the defense about it anyway.   This case is all kinds of screwed up from the DA to the court. 

mspart

• Bob 1

2 hours ago, Threadkilla said:

The jury in the crackhead in chief trial has returned a verdict.  It should be reported within the hour.  I expect an acquittal, but they only deliberated for 3 hours.      He's obviously guilty, but the two tiered justice system and the fact its in Delaware will likely play a part.  

Huh, I guess not?

Will you re-evaluate the preconceptions that led you to this prediction? I doubt it lol.

3 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

Huh, I guess not?

Will you re-evaluate the preconceptions that led you to this prediction? I doubt it lol.

Yeah,  I guess when the evidence is massively overwhelming, they can get one right.  

• Bob 1

44 minutes ago, red viking said:

I want what you are drinking or smoking. I'm serious.

Just now, Paul158 said:

I want what you are drinking or smoking. I'm serious.

You can see it right on this thread; and also the thread about the Trump verdict. The hypocrisy is truly unbelievable. You can't make this stuff up. 

31 minutes ago, mspart said:

Except that in Hunter's case, the evidence was overwhelming showing him guilty.   He didn't put up much of a defense.  He was hoping for jury nullification.

Trump's case was nebulous with no real indictment.   Here is an example and all read about the same.

TWENTY-EIGHTH COUNT:
AND THE GRAND JURY AFORESAID, by this indictment, further accuses the defendant of the crime of FALSIFYING BUSINESS RECORDS IN THE FIRST DEGREE, in violation of Penal Law §175.10, committed as follows:
The defendant, in the County of New York and elsewhere, on or about October 18, 2017, with intent to defraud and intent to commit another crime and aid and conceal the commission thereof, made and caused a false entry in the business records of an enterprise, to wit, a Donald J. Trump account check and check stub dated October 18, 2017, bearing check number 002944, and kept and maintained by the Trump Organization.

The felony allegation is bolded and underlined by me.   This is the same wording in all counts.   What was that "another crime" cited by the indictment?    This is why I have said over and over that this case should never have gone to trial.   The crime he was alleged to  have done in 2017 ran out of statue of limitations 6 years ago.   In order to bring it alive again it had to be connected to a further crime.   And the indictment should specify what that further crime was.   But it doesn't.  It only says that he had "intent to commit another crime".   What other crime?   You can't allege a crime has been committed without specifying what that crime was.   This case should never have been brought to court and when it did, it should have been dismissed because of lack of specificity.   And to this day, no one knows what the jury determined was the other crime because the judge said the jury could pick and choose what they wanted.   That is a kangaroo court.   And the appeal, if there is one, will show that.   The only way this is not appealed is if the judge declares a mistrial because of the facebook post saying ahead of time the jury would convict Trump.   That was on the court's facebook page.   I'm not convinced it is legit.    Neither is Jonathan Turley.   Why?   Because the judge did not investigate the matter to even find out who posted that.   It could be real, it could be a plant.   But the judge made it public and told the defense about it anyway.   This case is all kinds of screwed up from the DA to the court. 

mspart

You can lead ahorse to water but you CAN'T MAKE IT DRINK. But you tried. 

1 minute ago, red viking said:

You can see it right on this thread; and also the thread about the Trump verdict. The hypocrisy is truly unbelievable. You can't make this stuff up. 

I still would like what you are  drinking or smoking.

32 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

They still have the Bribery and pay to play schemes of the Biden crime family. to answer to,  this verdict is just the tip. 

And if it isn't the tip (if you are wrong), then that's only because of corrupt justice department and judges. It's all very simple. 

2 minutes ago, red viking said:

And if it isn't the tip (if you are wrong), then that's only because of corrupt justice department and judges. It's all very simple. 

Absolutely.  and juries being paid off and not sequestered,  charges not brought that should be.  yadda yadda.