Trump catches himself saying the quiet part out loud

3 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Once again, your reading comprehension shows its lacking. (Read above and have some tubby toast, you're boring me now).

Just name ONE that you think is neutral. That’s the question he asked you. 

• Bob 1

11 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I did answer that question, when I said I don't have a go to site. 

When I open my web browser, it is littered with 'stories' from all types of varieties of 'news' sites.  That is the starting point.  I read things, and then I read some more things, and then I read some more things.  I don't have a go to, or a group of go to's. I read the articles that motivate me to move my mouse over it and click. There is a variety of things that happen to do so, I don't have a site or list of sites to name for you.

Hopefully that is descriptive enough to answer your question.

No where in this babble did you answer the question of what you consider to be a neutral site.   What pops up on your browser when you go there doesn’t mean it’s neutral.  

• Stalling 1

10 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Well I guess if he would like more information than the last answer I gave him, he's grown enough to ask...

Four quotes in a row, and following me around on another page.   Kinda creepy.

#RentFree

He has.  More than once. 

• Bob 1

10 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Well I guess if he would like more information than the last answer I gave him, he's grown enough to ask...

#RentFree

Try answering the question. 

11 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

#RentFree

Tom Hanks Running GIF

16 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

Sure says a lot about a person who thinks every post is about only them and then tries to call my post nonsensical after laying down this doozy.  LOL  Keep the humorous post coming RL.

Nearly none of the threads I post in are about me, much less all "about me."

Don't be nutty. Use logic and reality when you post - it'll work out better.

16 hours ago, headshuck said:

It’s numbskull. Just saying.

H38.gif&ehk=YqwCHuJ3UUzFRhGj1HzeBAHfNZCv

Except... Look it up again. You'll find numskull is actually correct.

Very little is worse than trying to act superior when it turns out that you are a giant dope.

15 hours ago, jross said:

@RockLobster I went back and reread your post.  Your previous statement below was negative, wrong, and without merit.... you know... misconstrued the meaning of what I said. 

I stand by my apology for the misunderstanding on your activism comment and affirm my comment that you misconstrued what I said in your post.

I appreciate your willingness to openly debate. But...

My statement does have merit... to quote NBC News (the bold part at the bottom is especially significant):

LGBTQ people in China say their safe spaces have been squeezed under President Xi Jinping, who has overseen a crackdown on advocacy groups since coming to power a decade ago. The pressure has only intensified under a 2017 law that increased regulation of international nongovernmental organizations, said Stephanie Wang, an assistant professor at St. Lawrence University in New York state who has researched LGBTQ rights in China.

In 2019, Chengdu Milk LGBT Service Center announced that it would cease operations. In 2020, Shanghai Pride, which held China’s only major annual LGBTQ celebration, said it was suspending all activities after 11 years in existence. LGBT Rights Advocacy China, which had led major legal cases, shut down the following year, months after dozens of LGBTQ accounts run by university students were deleted from the WeChat social media platform.

There has also been an increase in government censorship, including a ban on “effeminate” men on TV as well as shows about close male relationships known as “boys’ love” dramas. Last year, an LGBTQ storyline was removed from a version of the American sitcom “Friends” being streamed on the Chinese mainland.

-For China’s LGBTQ community, safe spaces are becoming harder to find (nbcnews.com)

Edited by RockLobster

6 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Tears? On Kermit? That's obviously a face palm, you silly little twat.

TPT is baaaacccckkkkk. Bahahahahahahah. More tears 

T. W. U. N. T. 

Edited by JimmyBT
  • Poopy 1

My statement does have merit... to quote NBC News (the bold part at the bottom is especially significant):

LGBTQ people in China say their safe spaces have been squeezed under President Xi Jinping, who has overseen a crackdown on advocacy groups since coming to power a decade ago. The pressure has only intensified under a 2017 law that increased regulation of international nongovernmental organizations, said Stephanie Wang, an assistant professor at St. Lawrence University in New York state who has researched LGBTQ rights in China.

In 2019, Chengdu Milk LGBT Service Center announced that it would cease operations. In 2020, Shanghai Pride, which held China’s only major annual LGBTQ celebration, said it was suspending all activities after 11 years in existence. LGBT Rights Advocacy China, which had led major legal cases, shut down the following year, months after dozens of LGBTQ accounts run by university students were deleted from the WeChat social media platform.

There has also been an increase in government censorship, including a ban on “effeminate” men on TV as well as shows about close male relationships known as “boys’ love” dramas. Last year, an LGBTQ storyline was removed from a version of the American sitcom “Friends” being streamed on the Chinese mainland.

-For China’s LGBTQ community, safe spaces are becoming harder to find (nbcnews.com)

Ok Captain safe space.  Mommy’s basement not cozy enough for you??  

• Poopy 1

My statement does have merit...

Did I share an opinion that being gay is unacceptable?

No.

Do I care if people are LGBT

No.

Did I criticize a specific behavior in public?

Yes.

Did I say people should not be on tv?

No.

Did I point out over representation?

Yes.

• Bob 6

I thought this was an interesting viewpoint from a TV writer: https://imightbewrong.substack.com/p/in-hell-i-will-be-forced-to-assign?utm_source=publication-search

Of course, there’s also this: If a writer thinks “There are gay couples in real life, so I’m going to make one of the two couples on my show gay,” and every writer does that, then suddenly half the couples on TV will be gay. And on the one hand: Fine with me, I don’t demand that TV demographics perfectly match the real world. On the other hand: The actual share of same-sex households in the US is 1.44 percent. I don’t think there’s a fix for this; I don’t recommend that the Writers Guild create Gay Character Permits and hand them out at the beginning of pilot season. I think that the “fix” is for viewers to understand that writers are trying to craft realistic scenarios, but we’re operating in the dark, and many of us are also writing while high, so please try to cut us some slack.

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, jross said:

Did I share an opinion that being gay is unacceptable?

No.

Do I care if people are LGBT

No.

Did I criticize a specific behavior in public?

Yes.

Did I say people should not be on tv?

No.

Did I point out over representation?

Yes.

None of this is untrue. I don't disagree with any of it. (See how I responded directly to your post?)

But the conversation at the time was focused on China's position that being gay in unacceptable. Not yours.

It's that, in your last post, you suddenly CHANGED the conversation we were having without reason or recognition of what I was saying.

My point was that my statement did have merit - which was a continuation of the conversation flow...
(It's all there in the thread if anyone is interested enough to scroll back and read it.)

This is EXACTLY the kind of thing that keeps leading me back into thinking you are affiliated with Chinese propaganda. 

Maybe you are, maybe you aren't.

But, Quack, you seem to walk like a duck and talk like a duck.

• Poopy 3

None of this is untrue. I don't disagree with any of it. (See how I responded directly to your post?)

But the conversation at the time was focused on China's position that being gay in unacceptable. Not yours.

It's that, in your last post, you suddenly CHANGED the conversation we were having without reason or recognition of what I was saying.

My point was that my statement did have merit - which was a continuation of the conversation flow...
(It's all there in the thread if anyone is interested enough to scroll back and read it.)

This is EXACTLY the kind of thing that keeps leading me back into thinking you are affiliated with Chinese propaganda. 

Maybe you are, maybe you aren't.

But, Quack, you seem to walk like a duck and talk like a duck.

The only one I can tell talking about China is you.

You implied that I've been to China and that it had an impression on me. 

It appears your time in China has significantly molded you

You lied that I find being gay unacceptable.

We get it, you have the Chinese opinion on gay Americans. Which is that it is unacceptable.

I have no idea why you are talking about China.  I have no idea why you are saying that I find being gay unacceptable.

This must be a scary.

1598294593025?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=A0tP

Comments from the RL dark triad in 5...4...3...2..1..

• Bob 3

18 hours ago, jross said:

The only one I can tell talking about China is you.

You implied that I've been to China and that it had an impression on me. 

You lied that I find being gay unacceptable.

I have no idea why you are talking about China.  I have no idea why you are saying that I find being gay unacceptable.

This must be a scary.

1598294593025?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=A0tP

Comments from the RL dark triad in 5...4...3...2..1..

Slow it down. Nobody is a liar, and nobody is scared. I understand where you are coming from.

Peace.