Big Government

30 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

still haven’t answered. and will you acknowledge i answered your question?

I answered yours.   Why won't you answer mine?   See.   That's pretty easy to do.

mspart

54 minutes ago, mspart said:

Yeah, but for awhile they had to "remain in Mexico" if you remember.   Biden got rid of that Trump policy.  Now they don't.   And asylum is a joke at the border.  Everyone that crosses the border claims asylum because Biden bastardized the process to the extent that everyone can claim asylum and are able to stay in the country until their hearing 8 years later.   Asylum is a legal definition. 

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/asylum

Asylum is a kind of protection granted by a foreign country to individuals, especially those who face persecution in their home countries because of their race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion.

That is not an immigration process.  That is chaos at the border and the interior of the country.   Look at NYC and Chicago trying to deal with the illegals in their cities.   It is a joke.   The Executive Order does nothing to stop illegal immigration.   Stopping it would reduce it to 1000 per year.   That would be a good direction.   But no.

mspart

It’s funny because when they had to remain in Mexico they were funded by the Mexican Government and not ours.  In a round about way Trump did get Mexico to Pay. 

• Bob 2

1 minute ago, uncle bernard said:

it would take you 30 seconds to go through my profile and copy what i said…..if i actually said it…which is your problem lol. 

You avoid more questions than anyone on here outside of TPT.  

• Bob 1

32 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

i answered your question. very directly. 

I did too.   So we are even.  We both profess to have answered each other's questions. 

mspart 

6 hours ago, braves121 said:

police budgets increase every single year, so the argument that that reason crime is low because of financing is mute because they ask for more money every yeay

Ummmmm budgets go up every year because salary and the cost of benefits go up every year. 

6 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

🤣

People  getting so upset in here and making it obvious they didn't take five minutes to read up on it before responding.   The town didn't pay a dollar for the vehicle.  It was obtained by a fedreal program on a year to year usage agreement.  The number one use for it in that area is high water rescues (look up floods in the area), and use in neighboring communities.   It may be in Prosper next year, it may be somewhere else.

again, UB isn't big on reading

police budgets increase every single year, so the argument that that reason crime is low because of financing is mute because they ask for more money every yeay

except when states are pushed to defund? 

but for real... crime nation wide isn't low

6 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

If I got a call that a high schooler pulled a knife at a house party, I would not send the entire department with SWAT equipment and attack dogs, no. If 2-4 officers armed with their gun, tasers, batons, and body armor can't subdue a teenager with a knife, we've got a larger problem with my department.

And I know we don't need all that equipment because the rest of the developed world doesn't use it and they're safer than we are. I wonder if this military-mindset approach to law enforcement has anything to do with our cops killing 30x more people than European countries? (by rate, not total number, before you come back with that)

just send social workers right? 

5 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

Okay, mr. police expert lol

It wasn't to a house party. The knifeman had fled the scene when the call was made. 

Want to know what actually happened when they showed up in force?

The police dogs seriously injured several high schoolers who were present (one nearly bled out from a bite on his leg). This after the police were told the suspect was no longer present (he left before the call was even made to 911). The suspect turned himself in 2 hours later. Great job everybody!

you really need to start reading.

start with sun tzu

5 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

Where?

All I said is I think he'd be surprised. In other words, I *bet* he's wrong. 

You going to answer my question now? It's an anonymous forum. Why the hesitation? 

tehn you went on to say that you DO know what they have..b/c it's public record

how many accounts do you have TPT

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, braves121 said:

good news for you there was just  an executive order issued that does the same thing the border bill introduced months ago that was rejected by the gop so we should be good now

that really does nothing.

2 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

Could have all been done in Bidens first year when the Dems had control of the house, senate and Oval Office.   Yet here we are in 2024with Biden doing it ONLY because Trump said he wanted to run on the border as his main platform.  

it wouldn't matter..that bill... does nothing to secure the border

2 hours ago, braves121 said:

Asylum is a legal way of immigration it doesn't matter if you think its chaos or not, it is a legal way of immigrating here. Biden is decreasing the amount of asylum claims so less people will come than before this and you are still mad. Sounds you are more so against immigration as a whole whether it be legal or not. Fastest way to stop illegal immigration is to use E verify and not hire undocumented people but both sides of the aisle prefer cheap labor so that won't happen

why do they come here? they could seek asylum in the next country.

2 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

100% on the labor side. they know our agricultural system would collapse without cheap undocumented labor but still want to use immigration as a political football to stoke their bases. 

democrats always promoting slavery

• Bob 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

tehn you went on to say that you DO know what they have..b/c it's public record

how many accounts do you have TPT

3 for sure and probably 4 with Red Viking Putz. He try’s hard to make it look there are a bunch of libtards on here that think like him. Well they do, I guess since they are him. 

Edited by JimmyBT
  • Bob 1

28 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

but for real... crime nation wide isn't low

it’s far lower than when you grew up you just feel like it’s higher because you watch too much tv and spend too much time on the internet. 

facts over feelings

IMG_4223.webp

7 hours ago, braves121 said:

did the taxpayers really want the money spent on a tank in an obvious low crime area? high government spending is out of control no local police force needs this lmao. I thought everyone was defunding the police and thats why crime is crazy but this town has enough for a tank lmao give me a break.

you don't know how local government works, huh?

TBD

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

it’s far lower than when you grew up you just feel like it’s higher because you watch too much tv and spend too much time on the internet. 

facts over feelings

IMG_4223.webp

So guns should be left alone then.  👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏  Facts over feelings right?????

Edited by JimmyBT
#